Xabi Alonso

BlueDejong

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/12/21/primera/1387592112_177400.html

Real Madrid 's Xabi Alonso believes not renew his contract
The midfielder is willing to move out for family reasons and because the financial offer is not in line with your requests.

According to Cadena SER announced yesterday , Real Madrid Xabi Alonso believes not renew his contract and leave the Bernabeu on 30 June. From the dome Madrid are not very optimistic about the renewal of tolosarra player, that from January 1 they are free to negotiate with any team and Real Madrid go free at the end of his contract.

Xabi Alonso 's decision not to renew respond , inter alia, to a personal issue, a desire for change of scenery from both the player himself and his family . Moreover, as has been told this newspaper , negotiations are enrocadas at this time. In the conversations that have taken up today and Iñaki Ibáñez Madrid , player's agent , ask to renew Xabi between 8 and 10 million net per season and Madrid would not reach those amounts.

Xabi Alonso could negotiate from 1 January with the club that would take over its services as is provided for in Article 18.3 of the Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players , " A professional player will be free to sign a contract with another club if his contract with his present club has expired or will expire within six months. " Right now there are three clubs interested in signing him : Manchester City , Manchester United and Juventus . Knows the Premier of his five years in Liverpool and go to Italy would be a new adventure.

Ancelotti and his own companions and have said they would like to stay. "It would be the best Christmas gift possible," admitted the Italian coach .

Would be a great buy for us! Could be our pirlo and allow yaya and dinho more freedom.

Unsubstantiated bullshit.

We have plenty of midfielders in and around that area or at least can do a decent job in that position.
Just his agent with a totally transparent and clumsy effort to force Madrid to pull their finger out and get a new contract on the table.

Personally I'd love him here he's already proved his qualities in this league and would be perfect back up to switch and rotate with Yaya. Didn't Pellegrini sign him at Real? Hopefully there's something in this.

whats the top bracket of tax again, 45-50%? isn't 200k a week net around 380k perweek gross that the club has to shell out or have i got that all wrong. either way i don't see our new wage policy bending out of shape for someone alonso's age. not worth it for another martin de michelis, even though i like MD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.