XBOX 360 - best way to burn copied/downloaded games?

i flashed them but dont do it any more cos it will get banned soon as it goes online .. but if your not arsed about it getting banned or going online ... demonoid is the best place to download the games down load winRAR to extract the file and IMG burn works the best for burning on to dvd dl .

Thought i'd resurrect this thread as my queston is one step on from the OP (answered excellently by doomuk!).

A 'mate' has had his xbox flashed for years now & getting the games is straight forward, the problem is the dlc for newer games; as xbox live is out of the equation, can anyone help with this? Using isohunt.com etc he can find the dlc (beatles/rock band/red undead) but when he burns it to disc & sticks it in the xbox it's not recognised. There must be a way otherwise why can he find the dlc? Does he need to combine the dlc with the orig game files? Does the dlc need to be loaded to the xbox hd via another route (usb)?

All help appreciated!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.