Xbox 360

Jnr Kisby

For anyone who has had the Red Rings of Death (RROD) problem, all consoles with this problem are automatically given a 3 year warranty, just register your device online & ring their support line, brilliant service. They are sending a courier to pick up the xbox free of charge from my house (i have it at the moment) and will repair or replace within 2-3 weeks. Well impressed with the customer service, which is something I can rarely say!

Jnr Kisby said:
For anyone who has had the Red Rings of Death (RROD) problem, all consoles with this problem are automatically given a 3 year warranty, just register your device online & ring their support line, brilliant service. They are sending a courier to pick up the xbox free of charge from my house (i have it at the moment) and will repair or replace within 2-3 weeks. Well impressed with the customer service, which is something I can rarely say!

Also - From my own personal experience, they deal with it and get it back to you alot quicker than the time-scales they quote.

They just e-mailed me a sticker to attach to the packaged 360 and a number to call. Got picked up next day.

I also got a free 1 months gold membership with it when it came back! Ace.

Blue4ever85 said:
Jnr Kisby said:

Also - From my own personal experience, they deal with it and get it back to you alot quicker than the time-scales they quote.

They just e-mailed me a sticker to attach to the packaged 360 and a number to call. Got picked up next day.

Great stuff, glad to see they are doing their bit in customer support to make up for a shite design flaw!

Jnr Kisby said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Jnr Kisby said:

Great stuff, glad to see they are doing their bit in customer support to make up for a shite design flaw!

The 360 I got back was new BTW with a better fan system inside (apparently a poor fan inside the original 360's was to blame) so the problem wont re-occur and touch wood - Its worked excellently since.

Will be on Bad Company until all hours tonight lol.

Blue4ever85 said:
The 360 I got back was new BTW with a better fan system inside (apparently a poor fan inside the original 360's was to blame) so the problem wont re-occur and touch wood - Its worked excellently since.

heh i've got that but prefer cod4. The flaw is the motherboard, the X-Clamp & the solder. The console heats up too much, solder melts & all sorts of problems occur, his disk drive was stuck too so hoping for a new console! Cpt Kisby on xbl by the way if you want to add me

Jnr Kisby said:
Blue4ever85 said:

heh i've got that but prefer cod4. The flaw is the motherboard, the X-Clamp & the solder. The console heats up too much, solder melts & all sorts of problems occur, his disk drive was stuck too so hoping for a new console! Cpt Kisby on xbl by the way if you want to add me

Im under mcnelis1985 mate.

Dont know how to do all this online stuff on the 360 though lol. I just go on quick match and play lol.

I only got mine at christmas so I dont need to worry about this problem according to Microsoft.

I have both COD4 and Rainbow 6 vegas 2, and I played COD no stop till march when Vegas came out and honestly I think its a lot better.

ell said:
I only got mine at christmas so I dont need to worry about this problem according to Microsoft.

I have both COD4 and Rainbow 6 vegas 2, and I played COD no stop till march when Vegas came out and honestly I think its a lot better.

wat!

Vegas is a bag of wank imo compared with cod4, looking forward to world at war though! Dont hold your breath on the christmas quote, it will be fine as long as in a well ventilated space & you never move it! Had no probs with mine, never touch it!

I've just printed off my UPS stuff cos i registered the fault online. Do UPS pick it up from me free of charge after i've arranged a pick up with them?

I need to get a box suitable for dispatching it in....and their telephone number!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.