Xbox 360

TINY said:
playstation kick ass for customer service, phoned them up saying the ps3 wasnt reading discs, at 6.00pm; 8am the next day there was a courier with my new one and picking up the broken one. Fannytastic.

That's really good! my mate at work was telling me of that yesterday, i was infinately jealous

Simon Le Tom said:
TINY said:
playstation kick ass for customer service, phoned them up saying the ps3 wasnt reading discs, at 6.00pm; 8am the next day there was a courier with my new one and picking up the broken one. Fannytastic.

That's really good! my mate at work was telling me of that yesterday, i was infinately jealous

It was pretty much same for me, I rung microsoft at about 2pm, they came at 10am next morning

Cant complain with that service. I'm actually selling my Xbox at the moment, I havent even opened some of the games! Just cant see past the PS3 to be honest...

TINY said:
Cant complain with that service. I'm actually selling my Xbox at the moment, I havent even opened some of the games! Just cant see past the PS3 to be honest...

Im getting a ps3 too but only because im getting one for a good price, keeping my 360 though since the game catalouge is far better.

Most games i'm bothered about are/will be coming out on both now and i've used to the Xbox controller. It'd be a waste of £300 i reckon to get a PS3 now.

My xbox is gettin picked up this afternoon, i hope they come early so i aint sittin in all afternoon :(

Simon Le Tom said:
Most games i'm bothered about are/will be coming out on both now and i've used to the Xbox controller. It'd be a waste of £300 i reckon to get a PS3 now.

My xbox is gettin picked up this afternoon, i hope they come early so i aint sittin in all afternoon :(

Price im getting it at is not a waste! What games do you have and whats your GT?

GT is superdragonuk.

i've got Fifa 08, Euro 08, rainbox 6 vegas 2, gears of war, assassins creed, guitar hero 3...i think that's it anyway, i traded a bunch in awhile ago.

My brothers nagging me to get madden '09 but i can't really be arsed cos he only wants me to get it so he can batter me.

Simon Le Tom said:
GT is superdragonuk.

i've got Fifa 08, Euro 08, rainbox 6 vegas 2, gears of war, assassins creed, guitar hero 3...i think that's it anyway, i traded a bunch in awhile ago.

My brothers nagging me to get madden '09 but i can't really be arsed cos he only wants me to get it so he can batter me.

Think you already added me didnt realise that was you, will add you again! You should get cod4 if you can pick up a cheap copy, its quality. I'll beat you at fifa some time!

80654699ku0.jpg

YAY!

The Premium (60GB) version's been price dropped to £169, the Elite's dropped to £229 and the Arcade to £129.
Fucking cheap. I may buy the Premium.
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbeat/newsid_7618000/7618515.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsb ... 618515.stm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.