Xmas bonus baby! Oh yeah!

It sounds to me as though you thoroughly deserve your bonus, and it's so great that your efforts have been appreciated. Too many people don't get the rewards they deserve so good for you, enjoy every penny!! X

chabal said:
Whilst I am loathe to defend a Morrissey fan it feels to me that MES is getting an unnecessarily hard time here.

All he is doing is sharing a one off and unusual piece of good news. It's hardly going to change his life because of it. Are we suggessting that posters who get a new job, or who become a Mum or Dad shouldn't share their good news?

The fact that he works for a charity is irrelevant - he is an employee and if his employer has a bonus scheme because he hit certain targets that they monitored and set then good for him.

I would also suggest that the remarks he made about making the residents watch City whilst he was on duty are probably tongue in cheek.

And good for him for working with what can be a very challenging client group.

There are a small number of posters on BM whose need to demonstrate their "success" in life is cringeworthy and delusional.

MES is not one of them.

Thanks you XX

A brief explanation - I was unaware of the bonus, it had never been given in 20 years. I did not cut corners on the budget to line my pocket! In fact I don't cut corners on the budget, but simply live within it.

Secondly, of course I do not watch City at the expense of the clients. There are 6 lads here, aged 18-25. 3 work and one is at college 2 days a week. they are independent and free to come and go throughout the day when they want to. They do not require 24 hour actual care, just supervised for 24 hours a day!
So when City are on Monday - Friday (I dont work weekends) it is a 2.45pm or 3pm kick off. The clients are out working / college / wherever.
The meetings I arrange to fit around City games are with fellow managers or staff, not the clients.
Just converted $2000 to sterling = £1269
And the taxman will tax 25%. = £952.
I'm happy with that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.