Xmas presents for her

cbeebies is poo said:
MediaViewer_G.jpg

bargin at only £19.99.. you get your own star named.. a piece of paper to say its yours...

You could go there if you had a very fast mobile for a holiday.. get there before someone else bought one as well and you get confused, which one was yours...

I wasnt aware either that

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/unusual-gifts/name-a-star-gift.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/unusua ... r-gift.htm</a>

owend all the naming rights for the stars....

andy_little_britain.jpg

i want that one

I just took a gander at that site and you'll all be pleased to know that they are in stock! Just in case you were worried there wouldn't be enough for everyone.

going of on a little diversion now....

But me and Mrs cbeebies is not wed... we live in sin..

we are fast approaching 10 years together..

Few years back i did the honest thing on feb 14th and surprised her...

In the oct before they realsed the tickets for the prem league darts at the M.E.N.

Go the ticks thought i should leave it as a suprise.. rung her ' make sure you get Valintine day off and the day off after.'

never thought anymore about it... at a xmas doo, one of her friends pulls me up... You going to pop the question then... Where you taking her, what fancy place or city...

Kept my mouth shut and kept dropping hints.. you may need your passport, suitcase etc etc..

Got her to mills hill train station on the big day and took to her to a great night of entertainment... fast food load of ale and the arrows... ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUNDREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& EIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

One present will make you the bell of her ball for months, neigh, years.

Hitatchi Magic Wand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.