Xmas presents for her

Carstairs said:
SWP's back said:
One present will make you the bell of her ball for months, neigh, years.

Hitatchi Magic Wand.

[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHcicVSsboUZjy8GIUx1sZTUBzmy1L105j11lj3m9p2VRB50kf_g[/bigimg]
Nearly but it's mains powered and doesn't go internally.

30 seconds is all its ever taken any bird I've put it against. It'll have them crying it's that good.

It lets you get yours without worrying about lasting. Then just fire up the wand and she is sorted too in 30 seconds flat. Then watch football first.

I bought the missus a 1000 watt light bulb last Xmas.

She didn't seem that impressed, but once i plugged it in, you should have seen her little face light up

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I'm going to get her the same as every year. A couple of hours out of the cellar. I might even let her wear sunglasses this year, as last year she nearly went blind when she saw daylight. Bless her.

Lmao hmm never thought of letting her out before... What a great pressi e!!!

Last Christmas I got her a matching bag and belt.

.....she went fcuking mentle !!!!

I've no idea why......that Hoover picks up a treat now!

Any idea for Christmas presents for him?
Don't know what to get for the other half...
(and it can't be anything football related because we only have Bafana Bafana merch here and he's not a Man City fan).

SWP's back said:
Carstairs said:
SWP's back said:
One present will make you the bell of her ball for months, neigh, years.

Hitatchi Magic Wand.

[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHcicVSsboUZjy8GIUx1sZTUBzmy1L105j11lj3m9p2VRB50kf_g[/bigimg]
Nearly but it's mains powered and doesn't go internally.

30 seconds is all its ever taken any bird I've put it against. It'll have them crying it's that good.

It lets you get yours without worrying about lasting. Then just fire up the wand and she is sorted too in 30 seconds flat. Then watch football first.

And they have no objection to it having been used by/on someone else before?

Not sure I'd want to use another mans fleshlight :-s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.