Yann M`Vila

Left Peg said:
taconinja said:
bluebannana said:
why buy rodwell?
Based on the first match, Rodwell seems to play more like Yaya.

Frickin eck, we wish!
Let me clarify. I meant he plays a more similar style to Yaya than say Barry or De Jong at least based on the first match. Perhaps he is going to be more utilized in defense in the future.

From what I have heard of him he would be a very good signing. Some people say he will be one of the best cdms in the next few years. His best qualities are playing it out from the back which is what we need, I would think he is inbetween de jong and Yaya in terms of style. He can sit and start play, passing it forward etc. For around 15 million he would be a good signing imo.

A potentially good signing, we will get to see if M'Vila has any attitude concerns if he does sign.

Yann M'Vila : The Bad
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wxa4AL6m9E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wxa4AL6m9E</a>

lol hope he's not our replacement for Yaya during Afcon

M'Vila has two kids so I don't think he'd be a problem outside of football but Rennes' former manager said he had an attitude problem and we know what Mancini is like (Adebayor, Bellamy, etc.). Hopefully City have one of their 300 page dossiers written up on M'Vila just in case. :)

LoveCity said:
M'Vila has two kids so I don't think he'd be a problem outside of football but Rennes' former manager said he had an attitude problem and we know what Mancini is like (Adebayor, Bellamy, etc.). Hopefully City have one of their 300 page dossiers written up on M'Vila just in case. :)

Sorry if I have this wrong but whats that got to do with anything? are the kids to diffrent woman? what age did he have them?

Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:

Sorry if I have this wrong but whats that got to do with anything? are the kids to diffrent woman? what age did he have them?

It's got to do with the fact that blokes with kids tend to be a touch more grown up in their behaviour.

LoveCity said:
he's married and has 2 kids, yet few months ago he reported couple of prossies he had sex with while being with france after they robbed him when he fell asleep. Arsenal made 20 million bid for him last summer when he had a fantastic summer. Then from last summer to now everything has gone downhill for him. Several trouble with the law, very poor season where he shouldnt even make the France squad on performance, falling out with Rennes fans and then afterall that, he fell out the manager who gave him his france debut and took him to the Euros despite the likes of Capoue being far more deserving and just walked of the pitch without acknowledging anyone when he was subbed for Giroud. When asked afterwards why didnt you shake hands with anyone? he said he didnt want to give Blanc the pleasure.

So it shows you how much his stock has gone down last 12 month from being France biggest talent and the so called new Vieira to a player no big club think its worth spending big on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.