Yann M`Vila

Rammyblues said:
The way things are going I'd take a punt on you as CM , Rammy :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gcvg_DffpE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gcvg_DffpE</a>

Think of me as an ageing Peter kay, bald, any hair left is grey , beer belly.

100K per week no problems. :-)))

Anyway those Plantagenet's could do a great job especially with 100 saxons lol!! My giddy aunt it's so quiet.

He had a really really average season for Rennes and shouldnt even be in the france squad on merit never mind starting. This guy is married with two kids and slept with some prossies right before a france game, they stole money and his watch while he was a sleep and went to the police and told them about it. The story went national. Then he was gonna fight some Rennes fans as they were tired of his performance(felt he wasnt doing his all) Then arrested for beating up his sisters boyfriend. And now he's being punished by his national team for his behaviour in the Euros. Word in France is he's very talented but hangs around with thug and have bad attitude.

If Wenger is staying clear of him as he knows the French market as well as anyone, then I would as well. Wenger and blanc are close friends and the way he dissed Blanc in the Spain game says this guy is trouble. he was being subbed and he just walked of and refused to even acknowledge the manager or the player coming in. After the game he was asked why he did that, and he said he didnt want to give Blanc that pleasure lol

if interest has legitimately cooled from wenger(which is it seems it has but u never know) i cant see any top team taking a run at him with his issues the past few months, criticize arsene u want but im willing to defer to him on all things french when it comes to these players. if he doesnt want him u know theres a good reason

This was tweeted by Ben Lyttleton (dunno who he is but know he's a European football writer) and retweeted by Oliver Kay from teh times:

M’Vila update in France Foot: Rennes rejected €18m #AFC bid last year, wanted €25m, would now take €15m. Interest has cooled.

The Fat el Hombre said:
This was tweeted by Ben Lyttleton (dunno who he is but know he's a European football writer) and retweeted by Oliver Kay from teh times:

M’Vila update in France Foot: Rennes rejected €18m #AFC bid last year, wanted €25m, would now take €15m. Interest has cooled.

Says everything you need to know I think. Steer clear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.