Yaw Yeboah

Nestaic said:
http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/manchester-citys-yaw-yeboah-named-2015-african-youth-championship-mvp/?

yaw yeboah was chosen for AYC mvp

Ghana midfielder Yaw Yeboah was named Most Valuable Player at the just ended African Youth Championship in Senegal.

The Manchester City player was exhilarating to watch with his dribbling skills and artistry.

Yeboah, a product from the Right To Dream Academy in Ghana, underlined his potentials when he bagged a brace in Sunday’s 3-1 win over Mali to win bronze.

The 18-year-old will be one to watch at the 2015 FIFA U20 World Cup in New Zealand which will be played from 30 May to 20 June .

Ghana are in Group B alongside Argentina, Austria and Panama

Some decent tourneys to keep us interested during the summer.
Should be a fascinating time with us and our rivals having money burning a hole plus the reintegration of such as Lopes, Denayer, Rekik and Fofana to our squad for preseason together with EDS and full first team squad.

Looks like we could have two of the best young African players in Yeboah and Iheanacho.

U20 World Cup should be on Eurosport so I will look forward to watching him in a couple of months.

Is he actually ours though? He's eighteen and hasn't been with City at all yet.

twosips said:

I think we have a pretty solid arrangement with players in Ghana, particularly. It's just that most of the African lads so far are not quite good enough to get the nod at City. We should remember though, that 'City' now technically means 4 clubs, with a possible 5th, maybe 6th on the horizon, so no telling where some of these lads could show up, if they are good enough.

Our connection with Stromsgodset in Norway has also seen several lads playing there (and now academy lads playing at Celtic through the ex manager, Deila) . We have rumours of a tie up with StEtienne. There are a lot of places lads with City connections could end up playing, possibly without ever kicking a ball in Manchester.

The best ones in the future will probably end up having to have EU passports, in order to get in the academy/team here.

Rorz88 said:
He's an absolute mile offside for the first goal lol
I was going to comment on the diabolical defending for the 2nd but since there was no actual defending going on I didn't bother.

twosips said:
He played at least a couple of friendlies for EDS during their pre-season in summer 2013, aged 16, alongside with Thomas Agyepong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.