Yaw Yeboah

Confirmed as Two year loan to Losc Lille similar to that for Chidiebere Nwakali has with Malaga. This is a good move for Yeboah and City!

My only issue now is how long is the actual contract he has with City? Hope he doesn't like Lille so much that he doesn't want to come back to City. Nwakali has a year left after his loan from Malaga expect something similar for Yeboah. This is dangerous in my view as one year can easily be run down by a players agent.

Has he gotten a work permit yet? Hope he has Lopes like success. Also remember we were suppose to have a relationship with a Ligue 1 club? We should make a partnership with Lille official l.

Confirmed as Two year loan to Losc Lille similar to that for Chidiebere Nwakali has with Malaga. This is a good move for Yeboah and City!

My only issue now is how long is the actual contract he has with City? Hope he doesn't like Lille so much that he doesn't want to come back to City. Nwakali has a year left after his loan from Malaga expect something similar for Yeboah. This is dangerous in my view as one year can easily be run down by a players agent.
Where is the loan confirmation? ta

The work permit issue has not been resolved. He wouldn't be on the retained list as his contract officially ended on 1st of July (Transfermarkt). He will have a new contract drawn up with the first 2 years on loan. Not gospel but what I would expect.

getfootballnewsfrance.com
Got it,thanks.

EXCLUSIVE: Lille reach loan agreement with Manchester City for Yaw Yeboah
According to sources contacted exclusively by Get French Football News, Lille have reached an agreement with Manchester City for loan of Yaw Yeboah.

The 18 year old central midfielder will arrive in Lille today, before having a medical either today or tomorrow. There is no option to buy in this loan deal for the highly rated Ghanaian youth international.

Contrary to reports in the Ghanaian media yesterday, the deal is not yet completed.

Speaking exclusively to Get French Football News, the player’s agent Phil Radley confirmed that a move was imminent:

“I can’t say too much, but the intention is that the player will be with Lille for two seasons.”

story.aspx

this is Yaw

Yaw has had a medical for Lille and is at the club but signing is not yet official allegedly due to red tape. Nothing unusual as there is always a lot of groundwork involved in signing young African players.

Yaw has made his debut for Lille first XI in pre season ( 2 year loan) and has also signed this week his first professional contract with City until 2018.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.