Yaya and Kolo....

bluejase said:
Don't think you have to fast if you travel for a certain time over a day but not really too sure. Rolls Royce of a player though, he'll be very important this year.
Is it not an act of self discipline,subsequently,a personal choice rather than a requirement,also,surely,if this impairs on your wellbeing it contravenes rational, which,i would hope,no faith would advocate.

I seem to remember last year Kolo did an interview on this and yes they do fast.

Yaya has done very well considering he's trying to adapt to a completely different pace of play in the PL. He'll be a total star when he does.
Kolo looks a different guy to the hesitant underperformer we saw last season.

FantasyIreland said:
bluejase said:
Don't think you have to fast if you travel for a certain time over a day but not really too sure. Rolls Royce of a player though, he'll be very important this year.
Is it not an act of self discipline,subsequently,a personal choice rather than a requirement,also,surely,if this impairs on your wellbeing it contravenes rational, which,i would hope,no faith would advocate.

Jesus Christ he had a cracking game. Throwing random comments like The Dude makes me think your rug has been stolen..?

toure is playing just as good as any midfielder in the prem at the moment, and he hasn't even fully settled in yet,

he will be our best signing this summer, the days of us getting bullied in midfield all the time are over.

Religion is fucking bollocks.

Sorry if I've offended anyone with that statement, but it really is.

I believe in 'God' so I'm not eating for a bit. Ridiculous.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Ridiculous is not knowing what you are talking about,read up on Ramadan and then you may understand.

Johnsonontheleft said:

You won't get an argument from me,however,lets not turn this into a faith debate,far too messy,live and let live,even if it does appear potty to the uninfluenced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.