Yaya and Tevez up for the armband - NOTW

MCC said:
Got to be a regular starter..........totally agree........but who will be a regular starter?? All places are up for grabs. No one is guaranteed a starting spot apart from Tevez in my opinion.

Tevez, Yaya, Silva, De Jong, Kompany, Lescott, A Johnson are all pretty much guaranteed starting spots IMO.

I vote De Jong, even if I do fear the odd horror tackle hear and there....especially now that one happened where everyone in the world saw it. That's the one thing in his game he has to work on... controlling his aggression a bit.

IMO there is only two that could/should be given the honour Kompany and Tevez, maybe DeJong. I'll put the tin hat on for this but I don't think NDJ will start that often, he certainly won't be required in most home games.

Got to be Kompany given the armband. Speaks clear English & the likes of Tevez are never still to point anything out. Plus it would spoil his games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.