Yaya and Tevez up for the armband - NOTW

buckshot said:
MCC said:
Got to be a regular starter..........totally agree........but who will be a regular starter?? All places are up for grabs. No one is guaranteed a starting spot apart from Tevez in my opinion.

Tevez, Yaya, Silva, De Jong, Kompany, Lescott, A Johnson are all pretty much guaranteed starting spots IMO.

Minus Kompany, A Johnson and De Jong

VK a good choice but then will he be regular enough?

King Carlos would be an inspired choice imo.

i wouldn't put ireland in charge of making the tea at half time let alone captain. Deeply unsuitable character.

Carlos would be a good choice, but for his english.
Ideally vieira would be captain, but he's only a bit part player, Kompany has to be up there.

kompany easy. Would also mean kompany should be a first team starter.

Are the people saying Ireland smoking something?! Good player as he is, hes no captain. Hes a fruit cake and i lost alot of respect for him after his attitude in the last COMS derby.

Ireland will and has never been captain material.

Kompany or De Jong for me. Both model pro's who lead by example and would command respect.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Ireland will and has never been captain material.

Kompany or De Jong for me. Both model pro's who lead by example and would command respect.

it has to be one of these 2 for me i just fear that maybe dejong wont start as much as vinnie, would be great if either one was for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.