YAYA: "Big Stars to stay, Directors have assured me"

dannyb29 said:
yaya????? how come we are the only club to have went in for him????? wages at 200k a week!!!!!! this is surely gona set the cat among the piegons in the changing rooms,its only a matter of time before there all asking for this sort of money,and shortly after he joins he was quoted in the papers saying "yes i would go back to barca if they would take me" .my own thought is we shouldnt have touched him with a bardge pole

What's with the 'we'?

Just bugger off and stop pretending you're a City fan.

dannyb29 said:
yaya????? how come we are the only club to have went in for him????? wages at 200k a week!!!!!! this is surely gona set the cat among the piegons in the changing rooms,its only a matter of time before there all asking for this sort of money,and shortly after he joins he was quoted in the papers saying "yes i would go back to barca if they would take me" .my own thought is we shouldnt have touched him with a bardge pole

Maybe we should have bid for the midfield colossus Darren Fletcher instead.
Mind you-how come no other big club has "went in" for him?

This 200k a week thing is really beginning to wind me up now, he is not on the reported figures, he would get that if we win everything in bonuses and its also before tax, do you not remember his agent complaining we weren't willing to pay the wages he wanted. City are aware of the restraints fifa are lookin to bring in financially and are tryin to keeps costs as low as they can to make things easier once they are bought into affect.

dannyb29 said:

Oh, you're back. Still want Cooke out?

dannyb29 said:

MM rag .....alert ...

dannyb29 said:

Massive cockhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyb29 said:
These rags really are a fucking thick lot aren't they?

dannyb29 said:
rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.