YAYA: "Big Stars to stay, Directors have assured me"

dannyb29 said:
yaya????? how come we are the only club to have went in for him????? wages at 200k a week!!!!!! this is surely gona set the cat among the piegons in the changing rooms,its only a matter of time before there all asking for this sort of money,and shortly after he joins he was quoted in the papers saying "yes i would go back to barca if they would take me" .my own thought is we shouldnt have touched him with a bardge pole

WTF is a piegon?

Big stars is not what is needed.
Blue Punter said:
dannyb29 said:
yaya????? how come we are the only club to have went in for him????? wages at 200k a week!!!!!! this is surely gona set the cat among the piegons in the changing rooms,its only a matter of time before there all asking for this sort of money,and shortly after he joins he was quoted in the papers saying "yes i would go back to barca if they would take me" .my own thought is we shouldnt have touched him with a bardge pole

WTF is a piegon?

He has a point though, players on £100K will start sulking. This is unsustainable.

dannyb29 said:

If the club starts to challenge for things most will shut the fook up - trouble will only really start if the big bucks players dont do the business - Robby for example. No fooker i expect would / will ever question Tevez.

It's sad that a working class sport has moved so far from the fans that a player now earns 1mil a month. Takes the piss out of me and you.

nashark said:
It's sad that a working class sport has moved so far from the fans that a player now earns 1mil a month. Takes the piss out of me and you.

No more or less than some bankers / actors / rock stars yada yada yada. Dont like it much myself BUT at £40 plus a ticket football aint ben working class for a long time,

dctid said:
nashark said:

No more or less than some bankers / actors / rock stars yada yada yada. Dont like it much myself BUT at £40 plus a ticket football aint ben working class for a long time,

But the actors who pull big money aren't on the subs bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.