Yaya - bit of a tart?

He will start no doubt. He is slowly progressing a bit. There are times were he does piss people off very lazy getting back and at times does then to stay away from the dirty side of the game be it putting in tackles and winning the ball back.

I think Paddy V comes in for some unfair criticism on this board.
He has been THE stand out performer in the Europa Lge this season and I bet he's chomping at the bit to get stuck in again in the Premier League.

Keep plugging away Paddy lad and ignore the cretins that hate on you

Is this a pisstake or not? It's reached the stage on here where I can't tell the difference anymore.

Barntonblue said:
Anyone else think we'd be better off playing Viera tomorrow against Stoke?

Don't know what it is about Yaya but he does come across as a bit of a 'wimp' at times and can go missing.
I think a bit of Viera's steel would be ideal tomorrow.

Milner

Think if Yaya plays tomoz he will get to an experience unequalled during his entire footballing career

dctid said:
Barntonblue said:

Don't know what it is about Yaya but he does come across as a bit of a 'wimp' at times and can go missing.

Milner

Think if Yaya plays tomoz he will get to an experience unequalled during his entire footballing career
yep, Milner > Viera

but Yaya will still start I'm sure

OP cnnot just blame Yaya for second half no show at Sunderland.They were all guilty.Now his second half no show (and drive home) v Arsenal well thats another thing!!!!

scenecreamer said:
dctid said:
Milner

yep, Milner > Viera

but Yaya will still start I'm sure

Depends Milner aint played for a few games Ballo is back and the game on Thursday - think either Yaya or Barry will get a rest - personally i want to see Milner play in his best position

Mothball said:
OP cnnot just blame Yaya for second half no show at Sunderland.They were all guilty.Now his second half no show (and drive home) v Arsenal well thats another thing!!!!

He should have been docked 15 weeks wages for that.

Barntonblue said:

Was it you that said play RSC instead of Tevez the other day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.