Yaya - bit of a tart?

On a similar theme, I really wish De Jong would get stuck into his tackles a bit more...and also I wish that lazy Tevez would try harder. Next please...

Barntonblue said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Was it you that said play RSC instead of Tevez the other day?

NO! because i have just returned home from a 12 hour shift at the airport to find this thread

A friend of mine is on a wind up! Ignore the thread and let it slowly filter down the list

Thanks

BarntonBlue
p.s how do i change my password?

So we now have a shit thread,which you started,which you want removing.So whats your excuse for this stupid response ??
Unprofessional by the hacks, but even more unprofessional by Vicky imo.

She should not be emailing any Tom, Dick or Harry re our tactics with the media and the email should not be put up for public consumption.

Very poor form from Vicky and the OP

Are you just a WUM or a real sad git ??

i think yaya's been very disapointing this season. i dont think we should drop him for vieira.

just wish yaya would look abit more intrested,its like he doesnt give a fuck.

i had a argument with some one who rekons hes the best box to box midfielder in the world, he deffo hasnt shown it yet! hope im wrong...

Imo we saw today how important Yaya is for us, the people who have been giving him abuse demanding that Miller should be playing, should hang their heads in shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.