a club mole.
Leave now and will be remembered
for the good times.
Fans will only 'hate' him more with some
already having turned on him if he stays
with performances.

Last edited:
Yes and?

He has been a brilliant player at city but not for a while now. He is still paid massive amounts in his very generous contract, with this in mind, both his and his agent's actions behind the scenes are very disrespectful.

You can try and shift the emphasis onto me to deflect the point, but yaya is now starting to take the piss. Should have gone when the cake thing blew up.
Don't lecture me about a Manchester City player please. I think you like to forget that you are a sjoke fan, yes and

We are not that old, Ya Ya, Zab and Demichellis will all be gone. That will lower the age.
Hart
Clichy
Kolorov
Sagna
Navas
Silva
Kompany
Nasri
Nolito *

All 29 or over, quite a significant percentage, wouldn't you say? - Even without the players you mention.

Particularly when you consider that we, as fans, will surely be expecting the team to compete seriously in close to 50 domestic matches, as well as ink Europe, this coming season.

To be frank, last season, we looked burned out, in terms of a title tilt, with over a 3rd of our league games still to play.

I'd like to think that the players really gave up the ghost in terms of a title challenge, subliminally at least , because Clattenberg's totally inept display in the game against Tottenham at the Etihad, finally forced them into the stark realisation that we were never gonna be given a chance to win it, come what may, owing to the fact that they weren't competing in a fair race, rather than it being just a case of simply, running out of steam.

While Pep is undeniably, a much better tactician than Pellegrini will ever be, I doubt that even he will be able to manage to keep the players listed above, (Who will, as things stand, be more than likely to make up 39% of his first official 25 man premiership squad) fit, firing & fresh over a whole, season. - Even allowing for the inevitable squad rotation system that seems to be compulsory, in football, these days.

Last edited:
I ain't taking the piss, is that such an alien concept? I simply said he's behaving disrespectful...which he most certainly is.

I hope he gets kept, pushed out of the squad for this season, and learns a hard lesson in the process.

In future any fucker than moans and groans about the stoke fan aspect is getting instantly ignored, the level of paranoia is off the bloody charts. In fact its getting done now.

I don't think you've said anything disrespectful. The only parts that I disagree with are that he should have left after the cake business or that you want to see him kept but pushed out of the squad.

I think it would have been too early for him to leave then and it would be a waste of money keeping him as an unused squad member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.