Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

City Raider said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
skillman said:
This saddens me. A lot. Yaya's boo boys will now realise how much we miss him when he's out the side. Typical that it's during the most important month we've had in a while. De Jong needs to pick up form and fast.
De Jong will not be the replacement. It doesn't work and as you say he is out of form, Milner all day long

without barry and toure, ndj is going to play

Ah Shit forgot about Bazza getting sent off

Cant really moan. When buying African players, you know in advance about this tournement hence why lots of clubs avoid African players (apart from Pool as different reasons now Saurez is there lol)

Not sure what the problem is?

Blackburn and Newcastle have just beaten the rags, are we saying that without the Toure Bro's we are not good enough to beat them?

We have a strong squad and we are a match for anyone, only a horrific untimely injury list would make me think otherwise.

Utter piss take. They will get him match fit and in great form and I cannot believe 24 hours will make the slightest bit of difference to them. If the match hadn't been moved to Sunday for TV would he have been ok to play and then fly straight out afterwards?

Would we be arsed if we'd drawn Macclesfield at home? Fuck it, the players we will have at our disposal are far better than the rags who have their own injury problems. If we beat them with Yaya, it will be all 'awwww but we didn't have Vidic, Fletcher, Young etc'. Beating them with some key players missing of our own will be very satisfying

Would be funny if both Toure's retired from international duty tomorrow. :D

It's a joke that City have to pay for them to play for Ivory Coast...when City own them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.