Yaya/kolo Toure -best fans in the world

mayo31 said:
The bloke in the grey hoodie, very camp

He also wearing Swiss trainers, let us down there fella

until your post neither Mayo or Middleton rarely if ever topped the home of style and fashionistas top 100 but clearly that was a huge oversight by vogue et all

so what trainers should he have been wearing ?

Prestwich_Blue said:
If Kolo goes to Liverpool, it's been suggested that we could do a sort of duet with the Liverpool fans next season. We sing the Yaya bit and they do the Kolo bit. That would be fantastic.

Now that WOULD be some sight!!

paulchapo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
If Kolo goes to Liverpool, it's been suggested that we could do a sort of duet with the Liverpool fans next season. We sing the Yaya bit and they do the Kolo bit. That would be fantastic.

Now that WOULD be some sight!!

Would be epic

Prestwich_Blue said:

This would be great, could you imagine the look on those mongs at red issue if the two teams they hated most did this !!

We should get this sorted if the transfer happens.

Brilliant video, what a day that was result aside.

We went down there the day before and got on it early round London doing a bit of a pub crawl. Every boozer we went in we were greated by fans of the London teams with open arms. They were just glad we were rag scum who they all told us act like proper big time charlies every time they're down there.

Best fans in the world.

As many have said, seemed to be a great day despite the result..

What summed it up for me, we didn't fancy the wait in the rain for the train back to High Wycombe, so we went up the road to the Italian cafe just up from the station cues..
It was full of City, 1 Wigan couple in there, must have been worried, nearly every blue either congratulated them on the way in or on the way out..They looked humbled.

In the same place, a couple walked in, must have been 90 if they were a day, every single blue, and both latic fans stood up as if they'd had an electric shock to offer them their seats.. Turns out a couple were leaving so they were good for a seat.
Our pretty fit American waitress said to me, "wow, you don't see chivalry like that much down here, are you guys from Manchester?"

To further sum up the outlook of a City fan, my sister, who has been a blue all her life, took a day off work, bought a £115 ticket, sat in a car with 4 beer drinking blues for a 6 hour car journey, never moaning once or more importantly asking to go to the toilet all this being tight as a ducks arse.
In the car on the way home she said, I bet that family from Wigan we met at lunch time are happy, I'm glad they had a good day out, I bet they don't have as many as you guys.."

To her credit, they were a nice family, sat drinking with them for a few hours in the Goblin, High Wycombe..

I too was gutted, but couldn't help be a little happy for Wigan, I've felt disappointment as a City fan, and that day certainly doesn't come close..

In anticipation of the win, I'd filled my house with booze, sent the missus & the dog to stay at her folks house, everything was set for a party, we arrived back to Hazel Grove at 12.30ish, plenty of pubs emptying, house and garage full of blues, all singing and dancing in the garage...

Neighbour in the morning, "why were you idiots singing and dancing till 4am last night? You lost you silly twats..." I'd like to say he's a rag, but he's a Spurs fan.

Other teams don't get it do they? I even extended my hospitality to two rags, they indulged, and typically un rag like, they just laughed and clapped along..

Jaeger Bombs, vodka shots, the bubbly all drunk, hangover to match, only thing un touched, the Chairman's reserve rum, me and a mate reserve his Island's finest exports for special occasions..

Looking at my house the next day you'd have thought we'd won the treble, not lost to Wigan..

Love being a blue, is as much about the laugh as the game..

To sum up a true City fan, a German bloke I met in Dortmund, we went on the piss with him and his sons in the 'Leeds Bar' amongst others in Dortmund after another tame loss, has invited me down for the CL Final, offered me a ticket in the BVB end, he offered me free tickets to a game next season if I go over a I told him to give a true fan, more deserving than me the CL ticket.

He couldn't believe I turned down a final ticket..I speak ok German, but I'd be gutted if a fan of another team had a ticket for a CL final and I didn't if City were playing..

Ze German's loved the Ya Ya Kolo dance..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.