Yaya/kolo Toure -best fans in the world

Re: GOD I LOVE CITY - We lost the FA cup best fans in the world

simon23 said:
I was on that platform. It started as we were all stood there and a dad and his young lad (Wigan fans)..came onto the platform on the other side with big smiled on their faces....so the chant just started....then bunch of other city fans appeared on the opposite side. It carried on when we got on the train!!!

Did you know the guy in the grey jumper, what a legend

paulchapo said:
Yes it was odd.Although gutted i felt strangely calm and bizzarely i was happy for Wigan.Why?Because we knew what it was like to be crap and never win a trophy for years.Wigan had never won one in their history and it would have taken the hardest of hearts to have not been happy for them.

Us?Well nothing is cast in stone but with the money and dynasty being built we hope there will be many more trophies and trips to Wembley and the like,so that thought did soften the blow.

Same

From everything I've read on here there is something different to any
Other fans in how we face up to the crap times.
Keep humble and humerous and always ctid.

njblue said:

Absofuckinglootly!! Khaldoon has a lot to learn, "there's no such thing as Typical City anymore".....Oh really thats bollocks, this footage sums it up, crap result, but it didn't spoil everyones day out!! I love City and that is a fact!! This cheered me up no end.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
njblue said:

Absofuckinglootly!! Khaldoon has a lot to learn, "there's no such thing as Typical City anymore".....Oh really thats bollocks, this footage sums it up, crap result, but it didn't spoil everyones day out!! I love City and that is a fact!! This cheered me up no end.

Ha ha yes he would like to think he has buried it but some of us have been around a wee bit longer and know different! Hot favourites and lose to a team almost relegated and costing 11 million in total,then sack the most succesful manager since Joe Mercer.Typical City dead and buried??...My arse!!

Mr & Mrs Latics said:
Fantastic fans. We stayed in Hemel Hempstead. Loads of City in our hotel When we got back after the game To a man woman and child they stood and applauded us into the bar. As you say City will go on to win plenty and we will be cheering along with you.
Also as a member of Latics band The Empty Seats we have been selling Cd's on ebay in aid of Josephs Goal. Since we got back we have been inundated with orders from Manchester. Now I know we have the odd fan over there(Latics not The Empty Seats) but I'm guessing most again are City.
Please don't change. We stayed in Swansea near the Irish ferry port when Latics Played United in the league cup at Cardiff. Coach loads of Cork Reds in our hotel. Pricks !!!!

Brilliant read , makes me proud to be apart of this football club.

Congratulations again hope you're up agaian next season!

piffy on a rock bun said:
Fantastic,
Its what sets us appart & I hope we never loose it.
Nice mate v nice but its just a footie thing ok nice but that is all!
Take nothing from Wigan fc by the way mint in every way good luck gettin back .

Brilliant video....really made me smile.

I couldn't be there, but as mentioned by other posters, although we should surely have felt absolutely gutted, several blues where I watched were also strangely calm and happy for Wigan??? WTF?
I couldn't quite figure this out but put it down to being a long time fan, but also that there are inevitably going to be even better times ahead for City. This defeat would surely inspire change; what would emerge would be better and stronger.
In short, I think we all subconsciously realized the Mancini era was probably now history and we were surprisingly, quite happy about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.