Yaya out for the season?

dronefromsector7g said:
Blueband Brother said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Better today after he went off so no worries

What kind of reasoning is that? So you mean that based on today performance, we are better of without Yaya for the rest of the season?

You know what, I actually think it is better to just sell him so people will end this conflict when it comes to Yaya. Sell him and get someone else that everybody can like completely and not see as a someone to tolerate because he tends to deliver for the club when it really matters and is probably the best player in the league.

No worries? you cant be serious.
Yes I'm fucking serious we bossed the so called champions elect without him and we've got 6 games most at home against worse teams than the dippers. We have cover for him so why don't you calm down and let people have an opinion other than the 'Yaya turns up for the big game' mantra?

I am sorry to inform you but it was the introduction of Milner that actually turned the game to our favour and to suggest that we do not need Yaya or you are not concerned that Yaya may not be involved in the most crucial part of the season is very worrying indeed.

We played very well in the second half as there was better link up between Silva and Milner but Yaya on the pitch with those two players would have been even better and perhaps produced a better outcome.

History has clearly showed us this season that the so called worse teams can pull the rug from under our legs. History has also shown that Yaya has been the one to get that all crucial goal against the so called ''worse teams than the dippers''

I am not saying that we cannot manage without Yaya but the fact that we are in the current situation in the league infers that having the best players available going into the final push is certainly a better situation to be in and you just cannot dismiss Yaya as unimportant going into this final stretch because of what transpired in the second half of one game.

gungho-tactics said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
The twat that is Martin Tyler started the rumour as soon as he went off today.
Said is that the last we see of Toure this season.
He really is a **** of the highest order. Tyler that is not Yaya ;-)

Pellegrini himself said that it will be difficult for Yaya to "finish the season".

Yeah but Tyler didn't know that. Did he ?

First it was his knee, then his groin, then probably his big toe...who knows. Looked a little bit like the 2nd half of the Saints game last week. Only Yaya knows how injured he is. He'll probably be fine for Wednesday night for an easier game against Sunderland....Garcia isn't a substitute long term for Yaya, but in a few games this season when he's come on (for instance the 2nd half today or when he started against Bayern away) we don't seem to miss Yaya as much as we'd expect to.

Clearly an area that we're looking to strengthen in the summer anyway to give backup to Yaya & Ferdy.

If he is out then it gives us a chance to try and change the system a bit, although I hope that this isn't the case. The club do need to buy another couple of midfielders in the summer though, and work on a strategy/player for when Yaya does move on, or becomes less effective

Blueband Brother said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Blueband Brother said:
What kind of reasoning is that? So you mean that based on today performance, we are better of without Yaya for the rest of the season?

You know what, I actually think it is better to just sell him so people will end this conflict when it comes to Yaya. Sell him and get someone else that everybody can like completely and not see as a someone to tolerate because he tends to deliver for the club when it really matters and is probably the best player in the league.

No worries? you cant be serious.
Yes I'm fucking serious we bossed the so called champions elect without him and we've got 6 games most at home against worse teams than the dippers. We have cover for him so why don't you calm down and let people have an opinion other than the 'Yaya turns up for the big game' mantra?

I am sorry to inform you but it was the introduction of Milner that actually turned the game to our favour and to suggest that we do not need Yaya or you are not concerned that Yaya may not be involved in the most crucial part of the season is very worrying indeed.

We played very well in the second half as there was better link up between Silva and Milner but Yaya on the pitch with those two players would have been even better and perhaps produced a better outcome.

History has clearly showed us this season that the so called worse teams can pull the rug from under our legs. History has also shown that Yaya has been the one to get that all crucial goal against the so called ''worse teams than the dippers''

I am not saying that we cannot manage without Yaya but the fact that we are in the current situation in the league infers that having the best players available going into the final push is certainly a better situation to be in and you just cannot dismiss Yaya as unimportant going into this final stretch because of what transpired in the second half of one game.

Nice straw man there, I respond to a post about Yaya being out by saying no worries, as in we can cope, and that turns into he's shit and yes I am concerned that we might not have him around. One of the reasons I don't post up here is the stupid reactionaries jumping on every comment made. People can't vent on here it seems.

mansour's tow ropes said:
If he is out then it gives us a chance to try and change the system a bit, although I hope that this isn't the case. The club do need to buy another couple of midfielders in the summer though, and work on a strategy/player for when Yaya does move on, or becomes less effective

Javi and Fernanndho in midfield . Two proper defensive midfielders. One of them able to go box to box. Exciting days ahead.

3 man midfield of Milner, Garcia and then Fern pushing up the field will be more than enough for our matches. It's an absolute shame he's injured but I have faith in our other players especially fern and Milner to replicate his attacking output with Garcia making sure no fucker gets into our final third.

To be honest Toure has been a passenger too often anyway. This might be a blessing in disguise and we looked much, much better when he came off.

avoidconfusion said:
To be honest Toure has been a passenger too often anyway. This might be a blessing in disguise and we looked much, much better when he came off.
Our top goalscorer a passenger.lol.You could not make this shite up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.