Yaya - Overpriced, Overpaid & Overrated

"Holy. Mother. Of. Jesus. Where will that leave the price of everyone’s season ticket in five years time?"

About £299 isn't it?

Aguero was going to be a flop too according to someone. Was it Charlie Nicolas? I can't remember.

Small hand full of bluemooners opinions, removed the names to save people from the embarrassment.

We dont need him!!! It's a myth that we even want him so why do people keep clinging onto this?

Let it drop, we don't need him and he's not coming!

Gotta face facts fellas - City are going to be used by players to get better contracts at their current clubs.

Don't need him anyway!!

Everyone is talking about Yaya toure, xavi, xavi alonso these days but there is one player who is really good and would be a bargain and smart move by any club IMO.

"Gaetano D'Agostino" remember this name guys. He's really really good and very underrated. Play's for Udinese in the same position of those players (deep-laying playmaker role). He had a phenomenal performance in the past 2 seasons with he's club and now Juve desperately wants him (atletico madrid wants him too).

Stats don't lie, he's 1st in winning tackles (better than any defender or midfielder in the league) and 2nd highest assist in the league. He's had like 93% overall of he's passes were succesfull.

My money is on this guy to hit it big next year......

We dont need him, lets focs on getting some good defenders in!

we dont need him. One Toure is enough

great! another defensive midfielder. Watching him for barca hes average at best.

and the best 'till last

For me he's not the type of player we need. Yes, possibly to compete with de Jong and Barry but what I think we lack is a box-to-box midfielder such as Xavi, Iniesta and dare I say Fletcher? but obviously more realistic targets.

To be honest I thought along the same lines at first, but then I saw him play properly and not just the barca highlight reel.
let's not pretend were not used to Paul Merson spouting bollocks. The **** puts arsenal down for a 3-0 win every week.

There should be a thread on this subject, would love to re-read some of the stuff spouted about Mangala last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.