Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

I the claims are true that he is prepared to sign a contract for a top 6 side for £1 per week basic the rest of his wages made up in bonuses then it tells us all we need to know, no fucker has taken him up on the offer have they.
Who cares? Yaya was a cog in the wheel, did well for us, but very bitter at the end

I the claims are true that he is prepared to sign a contract for a top 6 side for £1 per week basic the rest of his wages made up in bonuses then it tells us all we need to know, no fucker has taken him up on the offer have they.
Wait until he turns out in red. I’d be ripping that plaque down!

They won't touch him with a barge pole. He's toxic now.

Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich): "I can't share the opinion of Yaya Touré. When Pep was our coach we had players of dark skin colour like Boateng, Alaba and Douglas Costa. I never noticed that there was a problem."

Jerome Boateng on Yaya Touré's Pep Guardiola claims: "I cannot share that opinion at all. I never had a problem with him (Guardiola). On the contrary, I found as a coach he was super. And that is why it is hard for me to comprehend."

In the past this was a fair reason imo to think twice before signing African players but that tournament has now been moved to the closed season so no longer a factor.
They've only done that because Qatar is scheduled for Winter afaik.

Quotes are great but I doubt anyone would think they are required.
I really can't believe anyone could see past the fact Yaya is a crackpot,a fucking big twatty crackpot.

In the past this was a fair reason imo to think twice before signing African players but that tournament has now been moved to the closed season so no longer a factor.

I do not think that any manager can afford to be a racist nowadays if they want to succeed. I think over the past two decades some managers have struggled to understand cultural differences that influence how some overseas players react to them but I do not think that is racist.

As a result of the competition being in January/February, no European team would have more than 2 Africans in their squad and 1 was more the norm. This may change as a result of the change to June/July, but as far as I can tell moving it to June/July it is only a trail. In addition it occurs every 2 years and FIFA's attempts at arranging an enhanced Confederation Cup and World Club competitions may mess it up. June/July also pretty much rules out the tournament being hosted in a North African state as it will simply be too hot.

West Ham would be fucking nuts to go anywhere near him. He is toxic, will whinge like hell if he doesn't start every game and is exactly the sort of player a team that needs to give 100% can't afford to have unfortunately. He will cost Pellegrini his job the poor old bugger. Madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.