Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Not defending him mate, it’s just that there are 2 sides to every story and I don’t want to stick the boot into a player that did so much for us when we don’t know even half the story.
For all that I love Pep, he is known to be a prickly character who has fallen out with players in the past. I’d just be a little disappointed if it’s true that he had treated Yaya in the way he is claiming.
Okay. Explain to me the presence of Sterling, Sane, Delph, Vinnie, Dinho and Mendy (when fit) as regulars in the team. All of them non white. Plus we're after Mahrez who plays for Algeria. Last time I looked, Algeria was in Africa. Toure (and/or his agent)are spouting shite.

Yaya is no longer a legend of Manchester city football club. End of. Takes a lot for me to say that but accusing an innocent man of racism? Yep, that'll do it.

Very true. Who among us hasn't publicly accused their former employer of being a racist in the newspaper?
Just read article again. Am I missing something? Still can’t find where he says anything calling Pep a racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.