Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Christ you hold a grudge for a long time,he came back to us and was as big a contributer as the others,the rest is chinese whispers,he deserves his place with the others
Agree Karen, Joe was brilliant for us and who can forget the sheer joy him and Gael Clichy showed when we won the League, it was outstanding, sticks in my mind nearly as much as the Mario/Sergio iconic moment, big smile as I type that.

Tore is completely bonkers. His ego seems to be huge judging by the way he seems to think he controls the African fan base and that because pep doesn’t rate him can only be through racism. Looking back we’re very lucky he did what he did for us and didn’t cause more problems. He was a massive factor in most recent successes we’ve had but clearly his mind can’t contemplate that pep thinks other players are better.

Quite sad actually. He just proved what a clown he is, and destroyed all the positive feelings that came back in connection with his farewell. Can't say I am surprised really.
At least it reaffirms for me why I never even stayed in ground to see yaya s farewell. He never made team last year because we have better. And shamefully for a professional athlete he was two stone over weight when pep arrived. What about that yaya ? Tell us why that happened.

If the other 'big six' don't want him for £1 a week plus bonuses does that make them as racist or more racist than Pep? Just asking

He can’t have much faith in his own abilities if he’s whoring himself out for a £ a week, do teams want to pay top $ for a high end brass or pocket change for a crack whore

I'm still waiting for the 'big six' to come steaming in and fight to 'snap up' this icon for his £1 per week wage demands. I somehow think it's going to be a long long wait.

Maybe not, but remember there were people on here thought he was still a £100 mil player a year ago. And many more were desperate for him to sign that one year deal. City were the mugs on that one, as I thought other clubs are not as silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.