Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

I can't believe we are dealing with people like Joorabchian. We don't need to play that game these days. There are still people left in City's management team who know what sort of person he is.
We should have our own agents and once a player signs for us he cuts ties with his previous agent and that’s that

Farewell and good riddance. I couldnt give a crap where he ends up and in some ways it would be nice to give him a real send off if he came back with another team, it would leave him in no doubt how he is thought of. Would make the champions league anthem booing seem a little tame i would think...
if he is to come back then he will only have his idiotic self and odious agent to blame for a hostile reception. I won't boo him personally, but if others do I can't fault them.

As for the mosaic that Sheikh Mansour commissioned for YT, if I had my way I'd have it smashed into a thousand pieces and sprinkled onto a big fuck off cake made from dogshit. See if the ungrateful Tou - rag still likes a cake! I'd also rescind his his lifelong season ticket and not allow him back into the Etihad.

Shaun Goater had a fraction of Tou-rag's ability, but gave gis all. He is revered as a proper Legend of the club IMO. Nice genuine guy too having met him twice.

"Feed the Goat and he will score, feed the Goat and he will score".

Last edited:
Should just announce that as a mark of gratitude for his on field activities, the mosaic and training pitch tributes will remain for next season and then will be withdrawn as the respect and dignity is only one way.

Don't see how the club can keep these in place now.

Good to see Sky isn't interested in this fiasco.
They will have taken legal advice. Pep has deep pockets and SKY can't repeat the strongest allegations without risking action. They have run with KDB hitting back at Ya Ya. I don't think City or Pep will sue because doing so will just prolong the story and give it even wider circulation. They will want it to wither on the vine. The Seluk claims are so absurd they don't really need a reply.
The whole saga begs the question: "Why did Kolo give a speech to 50,000 people praising Pep to the hilt if he was so cruel to his brother?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.