Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

I lived in Nigeria and travelled Black Africa quite a bit, What Yaya is doing has nothing to do with the colour of ones skin and everything to do with being Black African, that's why countering Yaya's bullshit with Sterling and Sané is a waste of time.

He mentions skin colour in the interview too.

He was cruel with me. You think Barcelona could have done that with Iniesta? I started thinking if it was because of my skin colour. I’m not the first to talk about these differences in treatment. At Barça, others asked themselves that."

If i was pep id sue the twat for slander etc
Well this is why it might blow up in Toure's face. If the FA investigate, and they find no evidence (which I'd expect) or Toure fails to respond, I would demand a public apology from him. If that isn't forthcoming, then court action could be a possibility. There's a zero tolerance policy on racism at the FA and that includes (or at least should include) false accusations.

Well this is why it might blow up in Toure's face. If the FA investigate, and they find no evidence (which I'd expect) or Toure fails to respond, I would demand a public apology from him. If that isn't forthcoming, then court action could be a possibility. There's a zero tolerance policy on racism at the FA and that includes (or at least should include) false accusations.
It certainly should. Racism is horrendous but that makes being wrongly accused of racism horrendous. If there's there's nothing wrong about going around calling people racists, there' n wrong with racsim.

He mentions skin colour in the interview too.

He was cruel with me. You think Barcelona could have done that with Iniesta? I started thinking if it was because of my skin colour. I’m not the first to talk about these differences in treatment. At Barça, others asked themselves that."

That's because Yaya is all over the place, but it's the Black African card he's playing.

Pep should just see his lawyer and sue him.

Used to love Yaya but that’s all forgotten for me. What an absolute tw*t of the highest order for the way he has gone on

Since he's first phenomenal season with us its been constant moaning & media attention now this. I'm delighted the man has gone & I won't think twice about him.

That's because Yaya is all over the place, but it's the Black African card he's playing.

I get that but people countering his argument by naming black players that Guardiola uses is a legitimate response when you consider that quote.

pep should get the lawyers in and get a full apology from both yaya and the agent. its wrong and the hurt just for being called a racist last forever. what on earth is yaya thinking off ok maybe a little hurt about not playing but still got well paid for do nothing and the team and the season we had shows pep was right about playing our best team and getting 100 points and score over 100 goals and win a league and cup double so i don't see yaya point at all about not being picked

you must keep the respect you built up with so many great times and moments that can not be washed or rubbed out of the club history the fans have taken you to there hearts. and will be forever grateful for what you did and the keys to manchester city doors will unlock all doors. so leave with a blessing and grace and don't tarnish the fans love

pep is a great man and i will know he is hurting right now and the racist card you have used on pep is the lowest off the lows yaya. good god man what are you thinking off its a dirty trick to go and call somebody a racist when clearly its not true. think of the hurt you have done to pep and his family and to do that sort of thing in public and in the media is shocking and if i was pep you would be up in court right now

Having just bothered reading the article, I see that Yaya does mention the colour of skin as a reason for his feelings. To me, this makes a difference. I wonder if the FA may feel obliged to investigate these comments, after all they got stung recently on the very same issue. The PFA should be in touch with him too. Nobody should be allowed to claim discrimination without proof, it's disgusting and debases real life cases. They could pursue him over this. Either that, or they just think he's a tool, like the rest of us do, and are giving him a wide berth.
I am 100% convinced Yaya will be hearing from either City's legal team or Pep's personal lawyer. Pep has refused to respond publicly which I think is right but there is no way this just gets ignored. The lawyers will be insisting Yaya makes a full retraction and gives a public apology under the threat of legal action, absolutely no doubt. You don't get to make completely baseless claims of racism against public figures like that and it go unchallenged, not a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.