Yaya: seriously, is he technically average or excellent?

He's excellent. I think most of the time he plays well within himself.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, in fact it can be a good very good thing, provided he raises his game at the correct times and often enough. It's a skill that many true champions, especially in individual sports have, performing just well enough most of the time, then raising their game for crucial/decisive moments or matches.

Especially considering he's a key part of our midfield, and i think central midfield is where we have the least depth, so if he keeps himself fresh that's no bad thing. As long as it doesn't result in performances like Wolves.

It may be hyperbole....but for me a couple of those runs against West Brom were reminiscent of Kaka...the way he accelerated past midfielders and then defenders over a long run ...but he's never just head down....he's always looking for the pass....he even got to the box part way through a 70 yard run...stopped....looked for the pass, wasn't one on....accelerated again past a defender and got the cross in from the byline....he's a great player...and still finding his feet in the premiership....if he's allowed to play by our referees (the cynical body check from Ibanez was appalling and deserved an orange card - worse than a yellow, possibly not quite a red).

Fulop's Reflex said:
blue dallas said:
i'm 42, would have been 43 but my mother was shy.
and you i think are a rag, i'm not the only one on here who suspects this.

Yes, I am a Rag are you happy? so please stop accusing me of being a rag because it's so annoying.

Can we talk and discuss about football?
i dont rag chat.

blue dallas said:
Fulop's Reflex said:
Yes, I am a Rag are you happy? so please stop accusing me of being a rag because it's so annoying.

Can we talk and discuss about football?
i dont rag chat.

Ok Good bye and good luck then and please do not forget that I am a rag.

he had an average season up until yesterday but he showed how good he can be for us love to see him play in midfield 2 with de jong 2 wingers and silva in a free role pulling the strings i think with his size pace and engine he is another viera he can dominate a midfield on his own

Fulop's Reflex said:
Quite confused. He can do a lionel Messi at time and he can be stupid at time too.

He's a very good player on his day .....

what we witnessed yesterday was more like the player we used to admire , who until now had shown little of what he was capable of here , aside from his goal at Wigan and setting up Tevez's glaring miss at Sunderland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.