yaya to africa

Yaya makes more passes than any other of our players. Will be a huge loss.

And Zaba is awful as a DM.

He's been a big disappointment this season so far, so I'm not overly bothered that he'll have a few matches off. Hopefully will come back and find the form that we know he's capable of.

mansour's tow ropes said:
trevorcitytilidie said:
if fit!

Hart

Zabs, Richards/Rekik, Nasty, Clichy

Kompany, Barry

Milner, Tevez, Silva

Aguero

based on no new signings by the time we play Arsenal

wouldn't actually be a bad shout. miles better than playing garcia there

take out richards/rekik and stick kolo in or lescott, and that wouldn't be a bad shout

I had Kolo in their first but then thought he'd be off to Africa with Yaya and still not too sure having two lefties in their

Blumers Bloomers said:
Josh Blue said:
Damanino said:
Think he will leave after the Watford game but not sure he needs to play vs. Watford, but if he leaves than he should at least we get a match out of him before 5-6 weeks ACON...

And after Watford we have Arsenal away in the league missing Yaya for that match is huge Cazorla, Arteta passing around the slow Barry, Garcia it is just not going to end well.

I'd play Zab in midfield for the Arsenal game

I've had the same thoughts.......why not play Zab in the role NDJ played, he's probably our best tackler and is versatile enough? Then gives Milner the license to get forward

All this I suppose will depend on the fitness of our fullbacks. When is Richards expected back, anyone know?

Richards due back mid feb :(

Maybe we will discover someone who works in our formation better than Yaya, at least that's my hope with the recent form.

bgblue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Josh Blue said:
I'd play Zab in midfield for the Arsenal game

I've had the same thoughts.......why not play Zab in the role NDJ played, he's probably our best tackler and is versatile enough? Then gives Milner the license to get forward

All this I suppose will depend on the fitness of our fullbacks. When is Richards expected back, anyone know?
Richards due back mid feb :(

Great news.

Just in time to get fit for the summer so he can fuck off to some too bit beach football competion and get a soft tissue injury yet again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.