Yaya Toure apologises

That's fair enough. Everything's relative after all, and you're comparing him to three players I adore. I still admire him greatly, and any off the field nonsense won't change that. He's one of our most important ever players.

He was Ric. The club are rightly pushing on now.

Not really. You think Pep would say the same if Aguero's agent came out with the same stuff? Or do you think there would be talks to solve the situation. Thanks for the top class reply though.
You're trying to presume a different scenario to make a controversial statement. That's exactly what Seluk has come out with. Talk about the situation, rather than bringing up people or analogies that are not even involved with this issue. Your comments are not a million miles away from the justification that Seluk is using for his client. Pause...and think. Then hopefully you may see the comparisons for yourself.

You're trying to presume a different scenario to make a controversial statement. That's exactly what Seluk has come out with. Talk about the situation, rather than bringing up people or analogies that are not even involved with this issue. Your comments are not a million miles away from the justification that Seluk is using for his client. Pause...and think. Then hopefully you may see the comparisons for yourself.

I don't need to pause or think and I'm not trying to presume anything nor am i trying to make a controversial statement. I am adding my opinion that although it is great that someone has spoken out about Toure's agent, i do believe it is easy for him to do so as the player is not wanted.

If he was in the team and then he came out and said it and dropped him then i would say it was a magnificent show of who is boss, as it is what has he been dropped from? It's a win win situation for Pep, he doesn't want him and he knows the agent will never apologise so he will never have to answer each week on why Yaya Toure is not involved.

Cannot see the comparisons between myself and his agent so if you would enlighten me on that it would be much appreciated but try and do it in a less condescending way.

I don't need to pause or think and I'm not trying to presume anything nor am i trying to make a controversial statement. I am adding my opinion that although it is great that someone has spoken out about Toure's agent, i do believe it is easy for him to do so as the player is not wanted.

If he was in the team and then he came out and said it and dropped him then i would say it was a magnificent show of who is boss, as it is what has he been dropped from? It's a win win situation for Pep, he doesn't want him and he knows the agent will never apologise so he will never have to answer each week on why Yaya Toure is not involved.

Cannot see the comparisons between myself and his agent so if you would enlighten me on that it would be much appreciated but try and do it in a less condescending way.
Can't do that I'm afraid. Your reply was far too long and yet totally missed the point. Sorry :-(

I ain't gonna bite. You're pretty much alone on Bluemoon with your opinion, but you're quite entitled to it.

There's no fishing to bite anything on, it was a genuine question.

Pep isn't stupid, he knows what he is doing and it couldn't be any easier for him to do so. Stamp your authority and send a message to all the other agents out there over a player he wasn't going to use anyway. Do you really believe that if KDB or Aguero's agent came out and criticised the club at any time this season it wouldn't be sorted out behind closed doors in private rather than in the media and he would ban them from playing until they apologised? Come on. What Pep has done is fantastic and about time over a long and boring saga but he is a winner, just like Mancini is a winner and why he allowed Tevez to come back after vowing to never pick him again after what happend in Munich. Aleix Garcia is wanted more than Yaya and that was before Seluk came out with his usual nonsense.

Bemused to think why my opinion makes me Seluk Mk II but as you said you're quite entitled to it.

Pep isn't stupid, he knows what he is doing and it couldn't be any easier for him to do so. Stamp your authority and send a message to all the other agents out there over a player he wasn't going to use anyway. Do you really believe that if KDB or Aguero's agent came out and criticised the club at any time this season it wouldn't be sorted out behind closed doors in private rather than in the media and he would ban them from playing until they apologised? Come on. What Pep has done is fantastic and about time over a long and boring saga but he is a winner, just like Mancini is a winner and why he allowed Tevez to come back after vowing to never pick him again after what happend in Munich. Aleix Garcia is wanted more than Yaya and that was before Seluk came out with his usual nonsense.

Bemused to think why my opinion makes me Seluk Mk II but as you said you're quite entitled to it.
You could have possibly phrased it better, this is bluemoon ;-) I think people would be shocked if Kun's agent came out with things came out with things like this so we'll probably never know

If he was taking the soft option as you suggest and wasn't game to make the hard decisions, then why did he send Hart packing?..that couldn't have been easy. Besides, he's sent Yaya on his way before. I don't think Pep is scared to make the hard decisions regardless of who it is as his history shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.