Yaya Toure apologises

Speaking of wanky scarfs, Yaya likes a scraf, i bet the fucker has nicked mine hasn't he the tight fisted wanker :-D

Bloody scarf robbing good for nothing rabble-rouser.

The Ya Ya saga is becoming more irrelevant and more yesterday's chip papers with each passing day which is good for City. Thanks for the memories Ya Ya, you stick with your idiotic agent if you choose, mind how you go now.

had a dream last night that Ya Ya missed a penalty on his return to the 1st team but luckily the ref blew for a retake as he struck it. Ya Ya was subbed off for our new super striker, Ade Akinbiyi, who duly hammered home Europe's hardest ever penalty.

weird.

Shame Bailly isnt in the running , hes the new duncan edwards you know after his 6 world class performances. Maybe Southgate could have a look through his relations and find a tenuous link to english eligibility , he could put another useless Rag in the team then

Of course. A vacancy arose for the new Duncan Edwards once everyone realised Phil the Face was actually shit.

I'm sure he will be on the bench for palace.

REally !! I am not sure . we dont need him and Pep doesnt care abt him anymore . i will be happy to have Vinny back . YAya can catch his flight to China in Jan . Why waste a place on bench for him . his era is over ..and the controversies have not helped the cause either .. so with all due respect for his achievements with us , i dont want to see him in a blue shirt again . i dont want any more circus around him or his agent anymore . bye bye yaya ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.