Yaya Toure apologises

Poor Yaya, I really feel for him. Most weekends I tend to get "unintentionally over the limit" and just can't understand how it happens...

Was it that strong mouth wash ? After the 10 vodkas !

its a joke why the club have even released this ridiculous statement, makes it look like they support him in some way.

Be interesting to know what the ban outcome will be and how much the solicitor is paid.

What a piss take.

Any explanation how he didn't purposely consume alcohol then? If you have never had a drop in your life I think you would notice it, if you are over the limit I would imagine he would feel a bit tipsy too.

So how has he consumed alcohol!
Has his drink been spiked or has he been drinking what he thought were non alcoholic cocktails?
If it's the former, he could have mounted a really strong defence and been aquitted

It's quite easy to 'consume alcohol' unknowingly. I'm a non drinker and previously people have put vodka in my orange juice, knowing it's difficult to smell and taste (because you think it's your taste buds that are off a bit). You can smell it, but you really have to aware that you're suspicious otherwise you'd just drink your juice.

Being a former victim, I can believe him.

It's quite easy to 'consume alcohol' unknowingly. I'm a non drinker and previously people have put vodka in my orange juice, knowing it's difficult to smell and taste (because you think it's your taste buds that are off a bit). You can smell it, but you really have to aware that you're suspicious otherwise you'd just drink your juice.

Being a former victim, I can believe him.

Reading his statement again, he says "unintentionally" so that to me is saying that he's picked a drink off a list without knowing what's in it. He's more than likely just gone off the picture

Was it that strong mouth wash ? After the 10 vodkas !

its a joke why the club have even released this ridiculous statement, makes it look like they support him in some way.

Be interesting to know what the ban outcome will be and how much the solicitor is paid.

What a piss take.

I don't think the club issued that statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.