Yaya Toure apologises

An absolutely beast of a midfield player and pivotal to our early success and in building our brand and standing in world football again.

Unfortunately he was managed by one of the biggest gobshites of agents out there and that is saying something considering there are quite a few. Cakegate was ridiculous and laughable but accusing Pep of racism wasn't. He needs to apologise for that statement and retract it.

I still pinch myself that we signed him for that price and the incredible performances he gave us when he was here. What a player.

He's a pathological liar.

He seems to have omitted the points that really grinded the gears of so many Blues.

Accusing Pep of being a racist, directly out of his own mouth and just hours after our manager and the club went out of their way to show their appreciation of him.

In addition, accusing City of preventing him being at the bedside of his dying brother.

Pep purposely blanked him during the Brighton title celebrations, and Toure knows deep down what the issues are.

A man who claims he drank 10 fresh orange juices without vodka on the drive back up from London to see his 'friend'.

Personally I don't hold grudges.

He played some blinders, scored important goals and at the same time was a massive dick.

Really who cares now he has gone, all that will be remembered is the trophies he helped us win.

Not gonna get hung up over his dickishness as he isn't really someome I think about when thinking aboit ex players,

He will never be as cool as Kolo either

He's a pathological liar.

He seems to have omitted the points that really grinded the gears of so many Blues.

Accusing Pep of being a racist, directly out of his own mouth and just hours after our manager and the club went out of their way to show their appreciation of him.

In addition, accusing City of preventing him being at the bedside of his dying brother.

Pep purposely blanked him during the Brighton title celebrations, and Toure knows deep down what the issues are.

A man who claims he drank 10 fresh orange juices without vodka on the drive back up from London to see his 'friend'.
We all make shit up sometimes ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.