Yaya Toure apologises

Was class tonight although he had acres of space. Hopefully he can be as instrumental on Sunday.

YayaToure on the birthday cake incident: “It’s crazy. The birthday cake damaged me a lot. When people see me in France or Africa, they say ‘You want cake?’ I was so pissed [off]. I was telling him [Selyuk], you should not do that, no need..."

"I talked with Khaldoon, and I was saying, ‘It is not me, don’t worry’. The bad mistake I did was doing [tweeting] ‘OK, he [Selyuk] is right’. That’s the one that’s killing me. People started to believe what he said is me..."

"The fans were thinking bad about me. I can understand it. I accepted it [Selyuk’s antics], because I respect [him]. You have to give him credit too, because he has helped me through a lot. But he did a lot of bad things. It was too much.” [via @TimesSport]

YayaToure on the birthday cake incident: “It’s crazy. The birthday cake damaged me a lot. When people see me in France or Africa, they say ‘You want cake?’ I was so pissed [off]. I was telling him [Selyuk], you should not do that, no need..."

"I talked with Khaldoon, and I was saying, ‘It is not me, don’t worry’. The bad mistake I did was doing [tweeting] ‘OK, he [Selyuk] is right’. That’s the one that’s killing me. People started to believe what he said is me..."

"The fans were thinking bad about me. I can understand it. I accepted it [Selyuk’s antics], because I respect [him]. You have to give him credit too, because he has helped me through a lot. But he did a lot of bad things. It was too much.” [via @TimesSport]
Confirms what we thought. Unfortunately these men put a lot of faith in their agents, unfortunately some of it is misguided but it is all they’ve known and you can understand it somewhat because of what they’ve done for them.

Confirms what we thought. Unfortunately these men put a lot of faith in their agents, unfortunately some of it is misguided but it is all they’ve known and you can understand it somewhat because of what they’ve done for them.
I also thought he was in his 30's so not a kid,he should have told him to button it years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.