Yaya Toure apologises

He did nothing of the sort. He was also surrounded by some equally world class players.
I particularly remember the game against QPR and whilst Toure was in the dressing-room, no doubt talking to his agent about the forthcoming summer's Great British bake-off, Sergio Aguero popped the all-important goal in the net.

Oh I see your point. It is just absurd to say that doing this doesn't take some balls. This is Yaya Toure, one of the best players of the past decade. A player who was World Class and carried this club to two titles. To say that because he is a fringe player now doesn't make that all go away or make it any easier to do. Typically a fringe player doesn't have world wide name recognition and the resume of Toure.

As for my view versus yours, you don't share anyone's view. Yaya is a **** and he is getting what he deserves.
Shweinstieger! Even bigger than Yaya, was sent to go play with kids. When you are not in the plans or when your talent wanes. This is what happens. The history of football is filled with these examples. Hence why it's not ballsy. It's quote common.

A guy who couldn't make the bench for your CL qualifiers squad, your CL squad or the bench isn't really powerful.

Shweinstieger! Even bigger than Yaya, was sent to go play with kids. When you are not in the plans or when your talent wanes. This is what happens. The history of football is filled with these examples. Hence why it's not ballsy. It's quote common.

A guy who couldn't make the bench for your CL qualifiers squad, your CL squad or the bench isn't really powerful.

Totally different situation with Schweinsteiger. To the best of my knowledge he had done or said nothing wrong, before being jettisoned. Purely that Mourinho didn't want slow, past it players in his squad (mind you, Rooney's still there; must be a marketing thing).
Yaya may still have a chance, but has made a rod for his own back by letting his agent spout off, and essentially disrespecting the club and the manager. All he had to do was disassociate himself from the comments pronto. He didn't.

Totally different situation with Schweinsteiger. To the best of my knowledge he had done or said nothing wrong, before being jettisoned. Purely that Mourinho didn't want slow, past it players in his squad (mind you, Rooney's still there; must be a marketing thing).
Yaya may still have a chance, but has made a rod for his own back by letting his agent spout off, and essentially disrespecting the club and the manager. All he had to do was disassociate himself from the comments pronto. He didn't.
I'm not saying they are the same at all. Was just pointing out aging big players can be and often are jettisoned without consequences. Thus I don't find it ballsy our manager is doing it to our aging big player.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...pep-guardiola-manuel-pellegrini-a7319121.html

Not sure if already posted...also, this may be the second bottle of red talking but Yaya can fuck off, yes he did his stuff but it is so heavily tarnished. The situation i feared with Yaya kicking up a fuss has happened, happily Pep has dealt with it like i never really thought would happen, but dearly wanted to!

I would give him credit if i thought he felt happy for the fans just a bit when he did the biz. I do feel by the company he keeps shows he could not give a toss and his actions show it to me also. Basically i have no time for him at all and am happy as can be Pep has stuck it to him in this fashion.

I flew half way around the world to see us win the FA Cup and I nearly bloody fainted when he scored that goal. He was a superstar when we were still unused to having them in our team. I have loved him for his goals, his rampaging runs and ability to turn games, but all good things come to an end. I will try and remember him for this sort of thing:

Not sure if already posted...also, this may be the second bottle of red talking but Yaya can fuck off, yes he did his stuff but it is so heavily tarnished. The situation i feared with Yaya kicking up a fuss has happened, happily Pep has dealt with it like i never really thought would happen, but dearly wanted to!

I would give him credit if i thought he felt happy for the fans just a bit when he did the biz. I do feel by the company he keeps shows he could not give a toss and his actions show it to me also. Basically i have no time for him at all and am happy as can be Pep has stuck it to him in this fashion.

Find this post more depressing than the saga(s) that have surrounded the end of his career.

A City giant in more than one sense of the word. Can't take away the incredible memories and moments he created in a blue shirt - one of our best ever. Takes his rightful place among the legends of our club IMO.

Not the point. Toure and his agent should of had their mouths shut years ago, pep did it previously and has just done it again. Schweinsteiger has nothing to do with this, this is personal to city. The club pays a fortune for him to score goals and do your job but the fans decide whether you become a city legend. this era has plenty of them who have worked their balls and broke their bodies down for the cause and toure ain't one of them.

He actually said all the Africans that follow City had gone over to the rags because of the way we had treated Yaya.

Apologise then Pep for the love of God. There are Africans who Might change their support because of this. This could mean ruin!!!!

African support won't dictate who plays in big games for us hopefully. Also if your support changes based on yaya toure then I hope your next shit's a hedgehog

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.