Yaya Toure apologises

Txiki not Pep. Either way I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of Seluk's mouth after the Cakegate fiasco, the slander over Yaya's brother and his frequent promises that Yaya was going to buy himself out of the last year of his contract this summer.
What Txiki said to Yaya about City when he had nothing to do with us is pretty much irrelevant. He's just shit stirring.

I have a pretty simple question to ask; why have we never heard a bad word from the agents of Kun, Silva, KDB, Kompany or Hart?

What Txiki said to Yaya about City when he had nothing to do with us is pretty much irrelevant. He's just shit stirring.
Mate tbh I'm almost sure he's talking shit as Txiki left Barca about 3 weeks after Yaya and it was obvious that he and Laporte were being pushed out, I don't think he would have given a shit where Yaya was going.

Whilst it is great that someone has come out and stood up to Seluk and even better that it's Pep. It's much easier to do it with Yaya being 33 and in the last year of his contract. I doubt if he was the 2014 Yaya that we would be saying he is not playing until his agent apologises.

I have a pretty simple question to ask; why have we never heard a bad word from the agents of Kun, Silva, KDB, Kompany or Hart?
Without wanting to complement an agent, possibly because they've actually got professionals doing it for them rather than some mate with no skills whatsoever.

Whilst it is great that someone has come out and stood up to Seluk and even better that it's Pep. It's much easier to do it with Yaya being 33 and in the last year of his contract. I doubt if he was the 2014 Yaya that we would be saying he is not playing until his agent apologises.
He had no problem fucking off a 28 year old Ronaldinho, so while we all love Yaya I'm sure he wouldn't have had any problem fucking him off at 32 either. Has to be said here as well, Guardiola probably has more authority to carry out decisions like this than either of the previous managers, otherwise the prick might have been gone sooner.

I think he would

Mate tbh I'm almost sure he's talking shit as Txiki left Barca about 3 weeks after Yaya and it was obvious that he and Laporte were being pushed out, I don't think he would have given a shit where Yaya was going.
Like I said he's just shit stirring and what's more, we can expect more of these "revelations" to surface in the coming days. This **** has become just so predictable.

Well peak Yaya Toure probably wouldn't have been left out of the CL squad. But this is a manager who has got rid of bigger names than Yaya Toure (hell, he's even got rid of Toure himself) because they didn't fit in with his style of play.

Like I said he's just shit stirring and what's more, we can expect more of these "revelations" to surface in the coming days. This **** has become just so predictable.
Well hopefully the first time he trips up and says something the club can prove isn't true (like the birthday cake - City TV video on the plane to Abu Dhabi) he'll get a nice writ landing in his letterbox. Gloves should be very much off with this cockroach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.