Yaya Toure apologises

Lets face it, if his agent wasn't such a **** he'd have stayed at Barca. Fuck the fat bald prick and just be grateful he gave his best years to us, time for him to move on.

Won't be received well here, but the way Yaya situation has being handled is poor and does not paint the club or manager in good light. Saying a player has to apologize for the actions of another individual makes no sense. If true, telling Yaya this through the media is 100x worse. If he really wanted the apology, he should have had done through private channels. Going public was basically nuclear option, and he surely knows a apology is not coming now.

It seems Yaya was not in the plans of this manager. He doesn't have justify or provide reasons as to why Yaya is not in the side as team has perfect record. All he had to say is Yaya has been professional, but I can't make changes to the team, and I hope he will get a chance to contribute.

Your missing an important point, it's not just "another individual" it's his agent.

Won't be received well here, but the way Yaya situation has being handled is poor and does not paint the club or manager in good light. Saying a player has to apologize for the actions of another individual makes no sense. If true, telling Yaya this through the media is 100x worse. If he really wanted the apology, he should have had done through private channels. Going public was basically nuclear option, and he surely knows a apology is not coming now.

It seems Yaya was not in the plans of this manager. He doesn't have justify or provide reasons as to why Yaya is not in the side as team has perfect record. All he had to say is Yaya has been professional, but I can't make changes to the team, and I hope he will get a chance to contribute.
Not quite sure I understand your grammar. Apologies if I misunderstand, but it comes across as a load of bollocks. If you can reiterate I may reconsider. In the meantime, I'll not hold my breath.

edit: damn it he is gone (John kfa)
Did you get access to this account on the sly? if not how the hell did you hold it in for 3 years. I bet you were doing that little dance kids do when they need to pee but can't go for 3 whole years didn't you :-D

Last edited:

Ahh CoC, the tangible conscience i really should have myself, have a lovely day jpargo, mind you when you fly with that many fairies every day must be like a dream i guess.

Are you really,Dim?

Hey, you know what actually "makes no sense"?

People who somehow haven't figured out that Pep, Txiki, Ferran and maybe even the Sheikh demanded apologies in private from Seluk and Yaya -- repeatedly -- for the other monumentally prick-worthy comments Seluk has made over the years.

FFS, of COURSE it's the nuclear option -- it's all Pep had left after exhausting the non-nuclear ones.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.