Yaya Toure apologises

Won't be received well here, but the way Yaya situation has being handled is poor and does not paint the club or manager in good light. Saying a player has to apologize for the actions of another individual makes no sense. If true, telling Yaya this through the media is 100x worse. If he really wanted the apology, he should have had done through private channels. Going public was basically nuclear option, and he surely knows a apology is not coming now.

It seems Yaya was not in the plans of this manager. He doesn't have justify or provide reasons as to why Yaya is not in the side as team has perfect record. All he had to say is Yaya has been professional, but I can't make changes to the team, and I hope he will get a chance to contribute.
Yes it won't be received well on here as it's crap.

Won't be received well here, but the way Yaya situation has being handled is poor and does not paint the club or manager in good light. Saying a player has to apologize for the actions of another individual makes no sense. If true, telling Yaya this through the media is 100x worse. If he really wanted the apology, he should have had done through private channels. Going public was basically nuclear option, and he surely knows a apology is not coming now.

It seems Yaya was not in the plans of this manager. He doesn't have justify or provide reasons as to why Yaya is not in the side as team has perfect record. All he had to say is Yaya has been professional, but I can't make changes to the team, and I hope he will get a chance to contribute.
You're talking about the nuclear option like it's a bad thing.

Too many here have the emotional maturity of 13 year olds.

Yaya is not playing because he does not fit Pep's system. Simple as that. He wasn't playing before agents comments. Pep getting into a pissing contest with his agent makes him look vindictive and serves no purpose. It doesn't look like his agent will apologize, then what? If Yaya is not going to play, then what purposes is he serving? Why not just release him with all the money due? If they keep him around while telling him he won't play then its PURELY VINDICTIVENESS! Before you could have made the argument that he would be cover for injury crisis or he could play in league cup games with the kids, but Pep has come out and said he will never play without apology (which is not coming).

Pep should have taken the high road and ignored his agents comments. Instead what will happen is Yaya will get his free release in the Jan period (with probably full payment), and what does the club get in return? Possible distraction, bad press, and horrible way to break ties with one of the more influential players of the club.

Why do you think discussions haven't gone on behind closed doors first ? when this has failed showing his agent who speaks for Yaya as a pair of disrespectful cunts and letting others know it's my way or the highway is exactly the correct corse of action. If you can't see that your in cloud cuckoo land

If it had been a one off comment by the agent then perhaps you would have a point. But this latest outburst falls into "final straw" territory.

As for saying that Yaya can't make the team, that's just not credible before a game when Guardiola is planning to field a heavily weakened team and would normally have wanted to have Yaya in the squad to at least make up the numbers. His absence yesterday just couldn't be explained as a football decision.

Yaya is not playing because he does not fit Pep's system. Simple as that. He wasn't playing before agents comments. Pep getting into a pissing contest with his agent makes him look vindictive and serves no purpose. It doesn't look like his agent will apologize, then what? If Yaya is not going to play, then what purposes is he serving? Why not just release him with all the money due? If they keep him around while telling him he won't play then its PURELY VINDICTIVENESS! Before you could have made the argument that he would be cover for injury crisis or he could play in league cup games with the kids, but Pep has come out and said he will never play without apology (which is not coming).

Pep should have taken the high road and ignored his agents comments. Instead what will happen is Yaya will get his free release in the Jan period (with probably full payment), and what does the club get in return? Possible distraction, bad press, and horrible way to break ties with one of the more influential players of the club.

You're jumping to conclusions as a 13 year old would.
We dont know what has happened during YaYa's four day absence with an headache.
I'm sure it will surface eventually.

Why "release him with all the money he is due"? That would be capitulation.

Any successful negotiation involves compromises. When one side refuses to compromise, then, unless they hold all the cards, they are inviting the other side to get heavy.

i will piss my pants if he rocks up at United on a free. Absolutely hilarious, and will confirm he gives a shit more about money and having a go at us than his career.

Except that the only 'bad press' City are getting is from you.

Everyone else is giving Yaya shit for not backing us.

So you are wrong & that's that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.