Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

How about people stop being melodramatic and wait to hear what is actually going on.

Those quick to say 'fuck him' after the season he has had are looking ridiculous.

So, apart from the goals, the free kicks, the unstoppable runs from midfield, the power, the poise, the strength, the attitude and the song.........what has YaYa Toure ever done for us??????

So Yaya says to his agent:

"Mate, please do go about making me look like the biggest spoiled coont prima donna fanny in the football world."

Not buying it. Borat having gone off the res seems much more likely.

Would be nice to hear something from Yaya himself to clear that up. Borat is really taking a hatchet to the guy's image at the moment.

bluegoal said:
It's either a payrise attempt or push a move to PSG..

PSG have sanctions just like us that would make Yaya very difficult to sign, given we'd ask an extortionate fee for him.

If push came to shove, his only option might be Monaco, who have avoided FFP this year because they weren't in Europe, or Barcelona but I think they have moved on from him.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Legend

If he goes, which is a huge 'if', he goes with a thank you from me for delivering what is out greatest period as a football club, and one which he has been instrumental in..... However, if he's called out the boss then he certainly won't be going PSG, that I'll take anyone's money on!!!!

He's going nowhere and deserves to be heard before the throat chops!!!

So you've judged him without hearing from him?

Fuck me, with fans like you who needs enemies?

The man has just completed 50+ games for us, been integral in the double, been out to Abu Dhabi before you can say smokey Robinson and yet this you think is his top priority???? I hope he's sat on a beach somewhere getting the rest he deserves!!!

its the same shit he comes out with every season if its not true he should have come out and said so by now he should show the club some loyalty like players xavi and iniesta do to there club were bigger than he'll ever be.

jknight said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
He should have been out and said something by now its a joke for me get rid even if he stays I for 1 won't celebrate him and every other blue should let him now how much they have been let down by him!

So you've judged him without hearing from him?

Fuck me, with fans like you who needs enemies?

The man has just completed 50+ games for us, been integral in the double, been out to Abu Dhabi before you can say smokey Robinson and yet this you think is his top priority???? I hope he's sat on a beach somewhere getting the rest he deserves!!!

So why is he not saying anything publically? If some fucker representing me went on live TV destroying my relationship with the club I worked for I would be quick to retract the statement and sack the twat. Ya Ya is conspicuous by his absence.

The UK press are taking the piss. Clubs are sending him birthday cakes!
He did. If those Tweets are genuine, and maybe he doesn't want to belittle his friend.

As a fan shouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.