Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

MihaiCity said:
All over the romanian press and TV now...FFS this need a solution NOW why the fuck didn't he just come up and says this is all bullshit and finish with this??
Money.

It would have took 5 minutes to grab a phone and ring SSN.

The first two tweets sound like Yaya the second two sound like his agent to me.

Bizarre.

Dunedin Blue said:
The Goat 10 said:
I think we're all a bit hot under the collar after today's comments from Yaya & his agent but we must remember the club will act swiftly and sort this, anyone who has watched Khaldoon's interviews over the last 24 hours can testify to this.

He's clearly been irritated by something but I think once he sits down with the club it will all be smoothed out, his agent has taken a stance in the press which has led to Yaya having to back him, at the same time he has poured water over this as it is more than likely something of nothing.

All these comments slagging of one of the greatest players to ever pull on our shirt are extremely short-sighted, this issue will be resolved & all parties will move forward.

Far too rational.Toures attitude affects how we fans feel about our stars in the long run.Its corrosive.

So the behaviour of Tevez and Ballotelli influences how we feel about Kompany, Zabaletta et al?

I'm not worried in the slightest. If he really wants to go because he feels unloved, let him go. I'm willing to give him the opportunity to speak (in person) before I make a judgement call.

It's just so disrespectful. We've only shown him love and he's saying we don't love him. Don't suck his dick City.

Don't know why everyone is flapping. Yaya has 3 years left of his deal and he will be 34 when it ends (so pretty much past it). He is in no position to force a move and leaving wouldn't be easy. No one would pay a big enough fee for a 31 year old and no one would match the wage he is on here. He will stay. Still disappointed Yaya is letting himself look like a this absolute fool. This is a even more embarrassing reason than Ronaldo's "i'm sad".

Marvin said:
jknight said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
So you've judged him without hearing from him?

Fuck me, with fans like you who needs enemies?

The man has just completed 50+ games for us, been integral in the double, been out to Abu Dhabi before you can say smokey Robinson and yet this you think is his top priority???? I hope he's sat on a beach somewhere getting the rest he deserves!!!

So why is he not saying anything publically? If some fucker representing me went on live TV destroying my relationship with the club I worked for I would be quick to retract the statement and sack the twat. Ya Ya is conspicuous by his absence.

The UK press are taking the piss. Clubs are sending him birthday cakes!
He did. If those Tweets are genuine, and maybe he doesn't want to belittle his friend.

As a fan shouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt.

That depends which tweet you believe? It would take him a minute to make a public statement that this all been a misunderstanding but he hasn't. I can't honestly believe that he would make such a twat of himself without trying to recover the situation as soon as

I think he's came out with the most pathetic excuse possible in order to start forcing his way out of the club. I'm sure he means no harm against City, but he's never hid the fact he'd like to play at Barca again and maybe at 31 with Barca just getting a new manager - and the fact their fans would love him back - he's decided now's the time.

jimbo101 said:
So, apart from the goals, the free kicks, the unstoppable runs from midfield, the power, the poise, the strength, the attitude and the song.........what has YaYa Toure ever done for us??????

No one's saying anything about his play. In fact quite the opposite - that's why everyone's so upset. He plays with commitment for us and in return he gets paid a fortune and is adored by the fans. It' just feels like a kick in the teeth and it's treating us like idiots if this is a farcical effort to get a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.