Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Malty said:
feck him off.

getting old now

City are above the ex Barcelona ace.
that escalated quickly.......

hey if he is right and he doesnt feel he gets enough respect then good luck to him. Look at torres at chelsea, the grass isnt always greener

It is a shame Chappy has retired for the inside info.

Not many Poirots on her or Sherlock Holmes about for that matter.

I don't believe the rumours that Yaya is on his was to Galatasary.

I think that we should all calm down. The worst that can happen is that we sell YaYa for a big fee, buy another big player who is probably younger and save on the wage bill leaving Yaya looking like a bit of a cock. The best outcome is that it all blows over and that in August he lines up to play for us again and some people think he's a bit of a cock. But, hey, he hasn't bitten anyone or been racist or slept with team mate's partner or his brother's partner or burnt £20 notes. And there will be worse stories this summer of Kun trying to engineer a move to Real while Vinnie has Barca on alert and Negrado is fed up with the prospect of being third choice, Navas is homesick, Silva can't believe they let Chappie go etc etc ad nauseum.
So ignore them all, bask in the glow of champions and enjoy the summer.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blueinsa said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I fear it'll be the Ostend for this thread soon enough.

Nah, plenty of leffe left in it yet.
Don't fall into that Trappist.

Win or Brugge, at least he's given us some entertainment.

I'll get my coat.

Keith Moon said:
First the FFP guy dies in a cookie factory then Yaya commits a career suicide over a cake.

Death by Chocolate?

I'm Gonna go and check if that Tom Huddlestone thread in the transfer forum is as entertaining as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.