Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

allan harper said:
I'm Gonna go and check if that Tom Huddlestone thread in the transfer forum is as entertaining as this one.
Deffo not. I should be more upset at this happening, but damn if this isn't entertaining! This is ludicrous, and no matter what just ads to the hilarious woven fibers that make this club wonderful, bizarre, and great! Long may it continue! Haha.

BoGEpdsIIAAbND1.jpg

Why are people getting upset about what a load of Plastic Bertrand's are saying about City.

Chippy_boy said:
Guys, can we cut Yaya some slack please.

He did not make post the tweet on his twitter account. All we have is the word of a ranting agent. What Yaya DID tweet was to say his agent is talking bollocks and he's committed to City. But the agent has now deleted Yaya's tweet.

Until this is cleared up can we please stop saying get rid, or similar nonsense. We are showing the very lack of respect his agent is claiming.
Agreed. It's annoying me to see so many City fans unable to distinguish between player and agent. An acceptable confusion in most players/agent combos, but definitely not in this one

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think Dmitri needs one sharp Knokke on the head!

With any Luick City is already on the case.

Chippy_boy said:
Guys, can we cut Yaya some slack please.

He did not make post the tweet on his twitter account. All we have is the word of a ranting agent. What Yaya DID tweet was to say his agent is talking bollocks and he's committed to City. But the agent has now deleted Yaya's tweet.

Until this is cleared up can we please stop saying get rid, or similar nonsense. We are showing the very lack of respect his agent is claiming.

How on earth do you know that Yaya definitely tweeted the original two tweets? He might not have been directly responsible for any of the 4 tweets today. Are you genuinely ITK about who is typing what on his account or are you guessing?

IF Yaya is now agreeing with what the agent is saying, it is the most transparent attempt at improving his contract so far. We forgot his fucking birthday? For fuck’s sake, is he kidding? - I doubt that they have birth certificates in the Ivory Coast anyhow, so we only have his fucking word for it. He’s just had a great season, we’ve just won the league, he scored 20 goals. His money grabbing agent will be prodding him saying ‘The timing is perfect Yaya my old son, we can leg them over one more time before you eventually fuck off to a warmer climate where it doesn’t piss with rain all the time’.

As I say, IF he’s complicit in this, I wouldn’t lose any sleep about him being sold at the right price. He’s a magnificent player, but they come and they go and when they start pulling these stunts, it’s time to draw a line. We’ll survive and who know’s, we may even end up better - Pogba and Barclay together would cost less in salary terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.