Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Chippy_boy said:
I'm Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Look at the punctuation.

"Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is entirely consistent with Yaya's tweets.

Then look at "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Note the space. Yaya doesn't type like that.

There are quotes from Seluk elsewhere with the same tell-tale space at the end of the sentences.
I agree that his agent looks like he tweeted the last one, surely though if someone is making you look like a dick you'd speak up and put things right?

Unless you were on the golf course and had no idea, perhaps?
Might be in the cake shop : )

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Jacks77 said:
Yaya and Seluk

yayaagent.jpg
Which one's which?

Is it a pre-requisite to be a complete and utter tool in every respect, in order to be a footballer's agent. My god in heaven. If I had a chip shop, I would not let him wrap.

Sky Blue said:
ColinLee said:
Well I've just listened to this so called agent on talksport and I'm still none the wiser. I barely understood a word he said.

His agent reminds me of Billy's mad Turkish lawyer in Midnight Express....

HaHa - the one who got his 4 years changed to life - probably just as effective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.