Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Where the hell is our Media department we should be all over this. Once again a story is allowed to spiral out of control.

Chippy_boy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Chippy_boy said:
Guys, can we cut Yaya some slack please.

He did not make post the tweet on his twitter account. All we have is the word of a ranting agent. What Yaya DID tweet was to say his agent is talking bollocks and he's committed to City. But the agent has now deleted Yaya's tweet.

Until this is cleared up can we please stop saying get rid, or similar nonsense. We are showing the very lack of respect his agent is claiming.

How on earth do you know that Yaya definitely tweeted the original two tweets? He might not have been directly responsible for any of the 4 tweets today. Are you genuinely ITK about who is typing what on his account or are you guessing?

Look at the punctuation.

"Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is entirely consistent with Yaya's tweets.

Then look at "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Note the space. Yaya doesn't type like that.

There are quotes from Seluk elsewhere with the same tell-tale space at the end of the sentences.
I agree that his agent looks like he tweeted the last one, surely though if someone is making you look like a dick you'd speak up and put things right?

Yaya and Seluk

yayaagent.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BtLC2vfidjA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... tLC2vfidjA</a>

I'm Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
How on earth do you know that Yaya definitely tweeted the original two tweets? He might not have been directly responsible for any of the 4 tweets today. Are you genuinely ITK about who is typing what on his account or are you guessing?

Look at the punctuation.

"Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is entirely consistent with Yaya's tweets.

Then look at "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Note the space. Yaya doesn't type like that.

There are quotes from Seluk elsewhere with the same tell-tale space at the end of the sentences.
I agree that his agent looks like he tweeted the last one, surely though if someone is making you look like a dick you'd speak up and put things right?

Unless you were on the golf course and had no idea, perhaps?

Taylor said:
Where the hell is our Media department we should be all over this. Once again a story is allowed to spiral out of control.
What do you want them to do?

They can't govern Seluk going to Sky or The Sun, both of which I am sure are loving this story.

There can't be a statement from the club saying yes or no so what else is there to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.