Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Yaya and Seluk
yayaagent.jpg

Pity it wasn't Mr Kipling.

It would all be very interesting if it turns out his twitter account was hacked and the person taking the call-in interviews isn't actually Seluk.

Very, very unlikely, though, as not even Sky could be that stupid.

bobbyowenquiff said:
It's a straight choice for City. We can fulfil the words of his song and "pay him some more" or we can cash in. My gut feeling is he will never be better than he was last season and, at 31, he has reducing long-term value. He has been truly fantastic for us but I don't think we should "do a Rooney" and cave in. His agent could learn a lesson from what happened to Kia Jorabchin when he messed with us over Tevez and De Jong. He has been frozen out of football.

was wondering about him hes not been seen or heard of for a while

Danamy said:
The **** (Seluk) has been tapped up, he's having a feel, Txiki will get on the phone and tell him to pipe the fuck down, sorted, next..........
Or maybe this guy just likes the limelight

Chippy_boy said:
sir baconface said:
BringBackSwales said:
Higher than £50M? He is 31, IF he leaves it will be under a cloud, his wages are astronomical, we are known as a club which sells cheap, PSG and other potential suitors are hamstrung by ffp, not a fucking chance

£50m is too ridiculous for words. Half of that is nearer the mark.

Your username gives you away mate.

And yours. Chips ain't exactly brain food.

Chippy_boy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Chippy_boy said:
Guys, can we cut Yaya some slack please.

He did not make post the tweet on his twitter account. All we have is the word of a ranting agent. What Yaya DID tweet was to say his agent is talking bollocks and he's committed to City. But the agent has now deleted Yaya's tweet.

Until this is cleared up can we please stop saying get rid, or similar nonsense. We are showing the very lack of respect his agent is claiming.

How on earth do you know that Yaya definitely tweeted the original two tweets? He might not have been directly responsible for any of the 4 tweets today. Are you genuinely ITK about who is typing what on his account or are you guessing?

Look at the punctuation.

"Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is entirely consistent with Yaya's tweets.

Then look at "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Note the spaces. Yaya doesn't type like that.

There are quotes from Seluk elsewhere with the same tell-tale space at the end of the sentences.
I'm not questioning whether Seluk did the shitty tweets, I think he probably did and then it is just a matter of whether Yaya is happy for them to be there. What I am asking though is how you know the previous two tweets were done by Yaya? Yes they weren't erratic like the probable Seluk ones but then that to me doesn't mean Yaya definitely did them at all. We don't know who has access to his account. Basically the first two tweets are just in ordinary reasonable English, anyone could have done them, apart from Seluk, obviously.

bobmcfc said:
Don't get why this has to be done publicly ! Why go running to the media bad mouthing the club when all it's going to do is upset the fans ? We've had a terrific season and thought we were together as a club at last. Up pops this agent trying to embarrass us and squeeze more cash out of us when it could have been done in a respectful and dignified manner.
Now we have to ask ourselves if we are going to let some slime ball agent like this publicly humiliate us or are we going to make a stand and put him out on his arse ! Yaya needs yo think fast and sort this mess out before his agent makes him look an even bigger idiot ! If not he can go for all I care

This is not how things are done at this club

...er..!!!

Today's events are comedy gold, I can' t believe anyone would be ridiculous enough to use the excuse that his brain fart of an agent ("dad") used. I can't even get annoyed by any of this, just move him on, holistically, no fanfares, no thanks for your services,no fuck all, just get as much as possible for him, we hold the cards, let him buy out his remaining years of his contract ( 3 years at about 12 million a year = £36 million ish) and buy a quality replacement, now I know that we won't find anyone quite as good but we move on and if this is all true (birthday, cakes and handshake bullshit), we'll be better off without this annual charade.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
This fiasco is almost at par with the tevez saga
I tried reading it twice what his dic*shit agent of his said but couldn't manage,it was so bizarre and disappointing
Tevez actually submitted a transfer request. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.com/news/team-news/2010/december/carlos-tevez-a-statement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.com/news/team-news/2010 ... -statement</a>
He personally made it known he was unhappy.

This reeks of an agent and player fishing for a pay raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.