Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Whats the latest with this..do some of you lot never work??always on here...

Has he rubbished it? Whats the statement he is making post world cup?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Whats the latest with this..do some of you lot never work??always on here...

Has he rubbished it? Whats the statement he is making post world cup?

Fucked if I know, I can't make head not tail of it

Making himself sound like a merc of the highest order :P
9ega6upe.jpg

Lancet Fluke said:
Chippy_boy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
How on earth do you know that Yaya definitely tweeted the original two tweets? He might not have been directly responsible for any of the 4 tweets today. Are you genuinely ITK about who is typing what on his account or are you guessing?

Look at the punctuation.

"Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is entirely consistent with Yaya's tweets.

Then look at "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

Note the spaces. Yaya doesn't type like that.

There are quotes from Seluk elsewhere with the same tell-tale space at the end of the sentences.
I'm not questioning whether Seluk did the shitty tweets, I think he probably did and then it is just a matter of whether Yaya is happy for them to be there. What I am asking though is how you know the previous two tweets were done by Yaya? Yes they weren't erratic like the probable Seluk ones but then that to me doesn't mean Yaya definitely did them at all. We don't know who has access to his account. Basically the first two tweets are just in ordinary reasonable English, anyone could have done them, apart from Seluk, obviously.

I agree with you.

But what we do know is that Yaya has said NOTHING to say or indicate he is in any way unhappy. And on face value, he's even gone onto twitter to deny rumours to the contrary. That's all we know.

And yet we have 149 pages and posters saying "Get Rid" and worse.

Yaya has just finished a season wiht 20 goals and was instrumental in helping secure the title. He wants another pay day. He has probably approached his agent to get him more dosh. Dickhead agent sprouts some shit about birthday cakes and generally goes about it all wrong.
I really cant see our owners being too happy with how they have been portrayed. If anyone has been disrespected, it is them and I dont think they will stand for it. I think Yaya has played his last game for city unless he or his agent publicy renounce their retarded ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.