Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

mcfc2607 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
abhaggis said:
Funking lol

Come on Rod, you don't truly believe that do you?
[/qu
ote]
Cool quoting bro.
Funking lol
;-)
abhaggis said:
The term bastard I apologise for. Not spineless as he is.
Ballymagash Blue said:
unsworthblue said:
Are you lot still harping on and on about Yaya Toure,i'm his biggest fan and even i'm sick to fucking death of hearing Yaya Toure's name being mentioned,can we please stop going on about Yaya Toure,Yaya Toure is our best player and will be playing for us next season,viva Yaya Toure!

Fair enough by me. But letting comments like 'spineless bastard' go unchallenged is very difficult.
:-\

abhaggis said:
Yaya as a man will get no respect from me.
Spineless bastard.
Not gonna bleat on why ....400 pages of that before me

Shocking post. His goals and midfield dominance won us the title. Short memories some of you.

citymad said:
abhaggis said:
Spineless bastard.

Shocking post. His goals and midfield dominance won us the title. Short memories some of you.

I don't think anyone is questioning his footballing ability mate, just his morals,ethics and abject lack of common sense

citymad said:
abhaggis said:
Spineless bastard.

How do you know we wouldnt have had those goals from elsewhere? or controlled midfield some other way? And remember he wouldnt be controlling midfield the way he does or be the player he was if he hadnt come to us.

Following this epidsode whilst he may be up there with the best of them as a footballer, as a man he is nothing, those defending him need to have a good look at themselves, we supporters pay his wages and idolised him, by wearing his name on our shirts, and buying season tickets to watch etc etc, on much less money than he earns.
His actions are so disrespectful to the fans of our club he is treating us like we are dog shit on his shoe and his stature and job is far more important than ours.
Last year in my job I helped to return someones father, mother, son, daughter back to them after they had died and I did this at least a dozen times my job is far far more important than his and i've given something to numerous families over the year that money could never ever buy and Yaya could never give, ive never had a happy birthday from my boss infact my boss probably hasnt even bothered to find out when my birthday is and i couldnt care less.

The guy is a prize prick!

it's a team game. Yaya would achieve little on his own or with inferior players to the ones we have. He has contributed to their games as much as they have to his. Where would he be without Fernandinho, or David Silva or Samir Nasri? And had we not had the calibre of strikers we've had this season, much of his work would have been pretty fruitless. I honestly thought we'd seen the last of this kind of nonsense when Adebayor left!

A couple of weeks ago everybody thought he should have been player of the year, now, trying to undermine his greatness. Gobshites. Semi against rags, final against stoke, newcastle 3 seasons ago, sunderland league cup, villa, palace this season. He may have been a dick but please don`t try to belittle his huge contribution to us.

"Undermine his greatness"????

Get a grip, man!

He is paid to play football, and is very good at it MOST of the time. If he doesn't want to do it here anymore because he feels disrespected......buh-bye.

Simple.

George Hannah said:
Is Yaya a twittering sort of chap normally or does he delegate? I mean you don't suppose that tweet about everything his agent said being true could have been written by his agent?
Every chance indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.