Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Its all annual money mind games. In this case so obvious and poorly executed. Annoying for us fans, but Yaya, his leech, Mubarak, Tixi and the Sheik are going through the motions. The fact that Yaya used the disrespect card, could work badly against him and his leech. He may have well fucked up, and is yet to realise this.

Hope it could all turn out to be a storm in a tea cup yet and business as normal will resume next season. If he goes though we get good money and we reduce the average age of the squad. Shame he is almost irreplaceable though.

There is a light said:
Jesus Yaya, I'm sure you could focus solely on preparation for the World Cup if your dickhead of an agent wasn't making a fool of you in the media. No one else has forced this situation upon you!
But it's not just his agent now though is it?
From what i read on here last night Yaya had the perfect chance to say all the right things about staying with us live on air and declined
He's gone down a lot in my estimation

Take your time yoyo we will sit around waiting for you ,you arrogant twat and then we will look for a replacement.

Like fuck I bet we are out looking right now

blue underpants said:
There is a light said:
Jesus Yaya, I'm sure you could focus solely on preparation for the World Cup if your dickhead of an agent wasn't making a fool of you in the media. No one else has forced this situation upon you!
But it's not just his agent now though is it?
From what i read on here last night Yaya had the perfect chance to say all the right things about staying with us live on air and declined
He's gone down a lot in my estimation

This. Someone pointed out he didn't say he was leaving but he had the opportunity to put all these rumours to bed but chose not to.

I've been saying that Toure is one of, if not the, best player I've seen at City but when they act like dicks it doesn't half affect your opinion of them.

He's the best player i've ever seen at City ever and has been my favourite player by a mile.This episode has saddened me so so much,yet they don't give a single fuck about any supporter !

Thenumber1blue said:
He's the best player i've ever seen at City ever and has been my favourite player by a mile.This episode has saddened me so so much,yet they don't give a single fuck about any supporter !

Every now and then you get a player who cares Zab but most are just selfish tossers yoyo. They talk about respect, what respect has this twat shown his employer's the club or the fans, that pay his wages. He is just another arrogant self opinunated disrespectful ****

Disgraceful yaya, to pull all this sort of crap has decimated your image to your fans. The fact you think you can just leave if you feel like it. You have a legal binding contract for years to come, and I know that not financially wise, he should be benched for the next 6 months or play in reserve grade. Teach you some respect cry baby.

Absurdity #800,000 here - he needs to focus on preparing for the WC and can't release a statement but was in Qatar last night.

The rest of the Ivory Coast team is in Dallas right now. I actually ran into two of them (and three coaches) out on the town yesterday. They seem to have a friendly coming up here with El Salvador, if I understood correctly. Wished them luck. Nice fellows. Hopefully the US media isn't bothering them about all the Yaya silliness. Which would be ironic given the guy's apparent desire to be laser focused on the WC and all.

I just want him sold.

We're bigger than this crap now. We've done this years back with Tevez and now don't have to put up with being forcefully dragged through the mud.

Just sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.